Page 3 of 3 First 123

Orange County, CA
    I just saw Ken Shamrock lose on that basic cable UFC show last night due to a barrage of strikes. This is in the first round and him and his opponent did a bit of grappling beforehand.

So, if MMA sparring is so "unfair" then I guess you'll need to balance yourself out with a bit of grappling, too.

Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    I have these so far I have no complaints.
    Seconded . I use mine atleast once but usualy twice a weekly for standup , stand up with takedowns , and free sparring in all ranges . They have to be five-six months old now . And they look pretty good . Plenty of padding and shock obsorbtion left . No complaints at all ...

The really cool thing is that I can type in them fairly well .
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
    For those of us who prefer slugging it out like men rather than rolling around like fags MMA sparring is kinda unfair. You don´t get to hit people like you would in a real fight. The world needs some type of soft gloves that can be used for striking and still kept on when you´ve gotten to the ground. Someone needs to invent that ****.
    I'm getting the feeling that you don't like grappling because if a man puts his crotch anywhere near you, you'll loose all inhibitions and end up with a dick in your mouth.

You are the biggest self loathing homophobe on this sight, aside from Carbon.

BJJ, Ju-Jitsu
    MMA sparring is unfair for pure line _ing-_un and Fang Shen Do. Otherwise known as role players in the adventure game that is their life.

Page 3 of 3 First 123