Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    Bah! You have all lost to my superious skills!

Rematch?

Ha! You all lose again!

[Stolen from Futurama.--Ed.]

Shhh!

--J. "I Would Type More, but it is Too Dangerous!" D.

Style
    Kickboxing
    :beatdead:

Sure, you all laugh at this, but you're just displaying your own ignorance of the true mystic ways of Kung-Fu. There are many techniques that (if well executed) will bring about these and sometimes even more devastating results.
    I actually founded two Kung Fu styles myself (and am grandmaster of both). The first is Wank-Lo-Fo. Allow me to share with you a few of our deadly techniques. Oh, and by the way, we don't spar because we're too deadly.

By striking an attacker on a split hair end, I can make my Chi travel back in time to make his mother explode before he was conceived.

By tugging hard on both his ears at four minutes past noon, I can make both of his kidneys change places.

By punching him on the side of the , I can cause I can make the pistol he is holding melt.

By stroking his shoulders gently I can make a donkey fall out of trhe sky and crush him.

That is my first style. The second is called The Way of the Idle Dragon. But I really can't be bothered writing about it just now.

Style
    Sanda, BJJ
    I was about to flame you when suddenly I developed a sense of humor.

Style
    Boxing, Wushu
    something tells me this would not work in the ring. o thats right, there is no car to finish them off with

:car7:

The ultimate weapon...

Style
    wagamichi shorei kempo
    I quit reading Black belt magazine a few years back when they had an artical saying and showing how with a broom handle, and your city kitchen full of roaches, one could turn on the light and practice tip control for sword fighting by hitting the running roaches. Apparently, Inside Kung-fu has followed suit in the lets write the most fucked up **** ever.

At least if you buy Inside Kung-fu you dont have to read the godforsaken editorials by david lowrey I think it is. What ever.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    I get the sudden vision of a vale tudo match where a guy sudden runs over an opponent with a car. . . .

--J.D.

Style
    Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong
    :beatdead:

Sure, you all laugh at this, but you're just displaying your own ignorance of the true mystic ways of Kung-Fu. There are many techniques that (if well executed) will bring about these and sometimes even more devastating results.
    I actually founded two Kung Fu styles myself (and am grandmaster of both). The first is Wank-Lo-Fo. Allow me to share with you a few of our deadly techniques. Oh, and by the way, we don't spar because we're too deadly.

By striking an attacker on a split hair end, I can make my Chi travel back in time to make his mother explode before he was conceived.

By tugging hard on both his ears at four minutes past noon, I can make both of his kidneys change places.

By punching him on the side of the , I can cause I can make the pistol he is holding melt.

By stroking his shoulders gently I can make a donkey fall out of trhe sky and crush him.

That is my first style. The second is called The Way of the Idle Dragon. But I really can't be bothered writing about it just now.
    Please share with us your second mystic martial arts skills! I have developed my own secret technique after studying Hacidic Klingon Ninjitsu for 14 3/4 years; I call it the Ultra Death touch Cause it killz u twIce with just one touch!

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now. supporting member
    Style
    Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil
    I can use my chi to melt a cat.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Style
    Okinawan Karate
    I think it would have been a better video is the chick was wearing a leather corset, and thigh high high healed boots!:la:
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last