Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: House

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I DO NOT HAVE A FULLY SIK SUBWOOFA !

Okay ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL @ Os.

I always kind of thought of it as hip hop by white folk.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynor
    House is shitty techno. Black people often like it for whatever reason.
    Especially gay black people

From Detroit

In fairness, there is some good house music, just like there is good trance, techno, jungle, drums&bass, etc, but the trouble is there's just as much completely talentless trash and too many idiots too stupid to know the difference.

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suppose they don't have hip hop up there in Canada for you to compare to?
    Dude its all they play at the one decent club for young ppl up here! They play mostly 50 cent and snoop and all the other commercial ****.
    Kelowna is pathetic for posers, everyone here wants to be from the ghetto!

The funny thing is none of my black friends act gansta, and yet most of the stupid upper-middle class white kids walk around saying "wut up playa?"

On the upside, if you are black in this town, girls are all over you. I had one friend who would be dancing with his gf, and girls would come up and ask to go home with him at the end of the night! Just out of no where! One girl offered to go home with him and his gf!

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the only show I ever watch on TV these days. Although, I feel like they will run out of rare diseases to put in the show sometime soon.
    Then they will do 2 in 1 "OMG he is suffering from *Insert rare deadly desease here* AND *Insert another super rare and deadly desease here* at the same time!!!lets insult him until he is cured and then be considered cool by the guys and sexy by the girls"

actually I like to watch it and I don't like house = techno = trance whatever music

so what more can this thread be about ? ah yes the house building, so what kind of houses you guys like ?

Page 3 of 3 First 123