Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    Clinchology: Judo & MT
    Buying my black belt at Staples Martial Arts:

That was easy!

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Style
    Mixed-Up Martial Arts
    "Saberkan" is that not an derivitive of "Nevarikan"...

Style
    Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung
    Staples has a martial arts school now? When will Officemax be starting one?

Style
    Muay Thai
    I saw him fight in a mma fight recently. Needs to learn some bjj and stand up skills. Nice guy but his school saldy is a bullshido. I would not train there if you were serious about training. Gracie south is good i hear.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon View Post
    The told the ancient secrets to us dirty gaijin! Someone's going to dim mak his ass.

And I still want to know WTF "Saberkan" is.
    I am still waiting on that one myself ... it's been what 3 or 4 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by spider1984 View Post
    I saw him fight in a mma fight recently. Needs to learn some bjj and stand up skills. Nice guy but his school saldy is a bullshido.
    wait ... you saw this man step in the ring and throw hands and grapple with limited gear ... like normal MMA ? Not some local drunk toughman **** but amateur MMA ?

What was his opponent's name and where did this delightful occurrence take place ?

I would not train there if you were serious about training.
    No one dressing up like a ninja to throw sand is going to be training seriously .

Gracie south is good i hear.
    Do they have ninja stars and ninja swords ? Cause you know that is what is cool and hip apparently .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Finding You
    Quote Originally Posted by spider1984 View Post
    I saw him fight in a mma fight recently. Needs to learn some bjj and stand up skills.
    So where was he good? Not standing, not on the ground...did he fall really gracefully or something?

Page 3 of 3 First 123