Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Style
    na
    Aikijujutsu claims make me call bullshit unless someone says Daito ryu and can prove it. The whole site is full of inflated crap.

Style
    LongFist CMA
    Rex-kwan-do, anyone?

Style
    None
    Sorry to drag this thread out of the depths of hell, however, you have to read this article.

http://www.brockdo.com/sensei_b_j_'s_articles.htm
    Last edited by Mark IV; 8/05/2006 4:38pm at .

Style
    all things in Moderation

This article ? You know back when I first saw this thread and these obserd claims of Martial Arts Mastery by children , I jokingly told my wife that this kid and his parents have to be Republicans ... and what do you know ...

Or one of the other articles on the page ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey

This article ? You know back when I first saw this thread and these obserd claims of Martial Arts Mastery by children , I jokingly told my wife that this kid and his parents have to be Republicans ... and what do you know ...

Or one of the other articles on the page ?

No actually I was referring to this one, you really have to read all of it.

Style
    FBSD
    I bet I could kick his ass.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option. supporting member
    Style
    BJJ, Unauthorized Judo
    Wow, so you get rank by answering a 125 question test correctly. Who cares if you can defend yourself properly against a resisting opponent...I'm sure someone else was going to say the same thing, figured I'd say it first and get it out of the way.

Style
    Rehab
    u guys can kiss my ass none of u no wot your talkngg about that kid's badass adn his moves work on the street you meethead UFC ring guys cnat handles yourselfs for REAL and for your infamation bj is a good frend of mine and a great guy and hes worked security at our grad ball and noone dares mess with him!

Style
    CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD
    I dream of a day when a large force of Bullies is formed by a presidential executive order that will allow them to police the MA community. At that time places like this will be burnt to the ground.

Style
    BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    u guys can kiss my ass none of u no wot your talkngg about that kid's badass adn his moves work on the street you meethead UFC ring guys cnat handles yourselfs for REAL and for your infamation bj is a good frend of mine and a great guy and hes worked security at our grad ball and noone dares mess with him!
    Sarcasm?

Right?

Please god let this be sarcasm.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last