Page 64 of 64 First ... 14546061626364
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Okay, since W. Rabbit has crossed the line into creepery, I'm not interested in participating here. Rabbit is a creep, and the mods here **** their pants and do nothing about it, letting him up the ante over and over until it comes to this.

If you want to stay up to date on the Ron Collins saga, you can follow it on the Kiwi Farms thread, on a forum that wouldn't tolerate Rabbit's type of creepy bullshit. Seriously, he'd catch a ban for that crap.

As for the human garbage who make excuses for him, you're no better.
    Draven Azropht was well documented here before you started spamming KF links. Much of that work was my own. You're welcome.

Maybe Bullshido should do a thread on you, since you appear to have targeted more than one Bully with a very dedicated set of antics.

As one of the primary contributors to the Collins thread, I can't help but keep wondering if you picked this particular thread to suck off of for a reason.

For the record, calling Dr. Murphy "human garbage" really didn't help your case, not that you ever really had one going for you.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/14/2018 7:58pm at .

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Okay, since W. Rabbit has crossed the line into creepery, I'm not interested in participating here. Rabbit is a creep, and the mods here **** their pants and do nothing about it, letting him up the ante over and over until it comes to this.

If you want to stay up to date on the Ron Collins saga, you can follow it on the Kiwi Farms thread, on a forum that wouldn't tolerate Rabbit's type of creepy bullshit. Seriously, he'd catch a ban for that crap.

As for the human garbage who make excuses for him, you're no better.
    You're right about one thing, AprilRains.

I am human garbage.

In several deep and significant ways, I am not a nice person.

And there is nothing I hate more than other human garbage who prey on vulnerable members of the population, or are cruel to animals for its own sake, or who destroy beautiful things just to do it.

And I have decades of experiencing being not nice to that class of human garbage in a myriad of ways.

Ron picked up a new court appointed lawyer, and his trial has been moved out to March of 2019. The pdf of the order can be found on the Ron Collins thread at Rabbit's least favorite website. However with the Federal shutdown, I would not be surprised if the trial got pushed into April. Meanwhile Ron sits behind bars. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Style
    Iaido
    The answer to the Question which is the title of this thread could be simply answered with a single word answer:

No.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunMiyu View Post
    The answer to the Question which is the title of this thread could be simply answered with a single word answer:

No.
    Thank God you're here.

So about this fire stuff? Is it hot?

Page 64 of 64 First ... 14546061626364