Page 54 of 59 First ... 444505152535455565758 ... Last

Style
    Super Street Fighting

In case anyone who watched was interested and not up to speed. We are still getting comments on it so I thought I would share.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Mike View Post

In case anyone who watched was interested and not up to speed. We are still getting comments on it so I thought I would share.
    Nice job on the video.

edit

Get a haircut.

Style
    Mixed
    Great video, but for the official MABS scoreboard, nobody could be considered an asshole for beating up Ron Collins.

It was his karma, and I find it incredibly ironic it occurred at the hands of a Neo-Bully...and people complain about touching gloves? It's not just superficial, it's ignorant of the risk Collins' poses to society and a BIG part of why Bullshido exists.

Honestly, if I made a visual timeline where this video was just the most recent, even Icy Mike would say "damn", and nobody on the net would take Ron Collins' side. Nobody.

He's not that guy who wants to test his metal and picks a bigger guy. He's criminally insane, in my opinion and probably West Virginia law enforcement.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/31/2018 3:11pm at .

Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Great video, but for the official MABS scoreboard, nobody could be considered an asshole for beating up Ron Collins.

It was his karma, and I find it incredibly ironic it occurred at the hands of a Neo-Bully...and people complain about touching gloves? It's not just superficial, it's ignorant of the risk Collins' poses to society and a BIG part of why Bullshido exists.

Honestly, if I made a visual timeline where this video was just the most recent, even Icy Mike would say "damn", and nobody on the net would take Ron Collins' side. Nobody.

He's not that guy who wants to test his metal and picks a bigger guy. He's criminally insane, in my opinion and probably West Virginia law enforcement.
    Anyone who is not aware of these facts by now is wilfully ignoring many posts. There were literally 300+ pages in the thread on the OG (which just got a revival because Mike just posted this video!) I spent a loooot of time giving people there the facts.

This thread here and the one in the OG (albeit that's harder to find when there are no posts to it for a while) will live on in infamy for anyone looking into Ron. Anyone who claims ignorance at this point either doesn't care, or is doing zero research.

From some stuff I saw, Ron is still claiming he threw the fight because...reasons. And he's doing stuff like allegedly walking around with a new gun he allegedly legally bought. That says way more about the state of W.Va. background checks than anything else.

Personally, I've done all I felt I could, and I couldn't give two shits about Ron. I haven't been in BSMA since that debacle either, and relinquished my admin and member rights there too, partially due to some stuff I didn't like during that mess. As immature (I guess in a somewhat satirical way) as the OG can be, some of the characters there made valid points about some of the "ninjas". It helped put into perspective some stuff that had been bugging me for a while (although, once again, that is just part of the reason I left.)

Style
    Shopping around for one
    Hey, were you thinking it had been too long since Ron was in the hoosegow?

So did the authorities! (archive)

No pie for Pi Day for poor ol' Ron!

Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Hey, were you thinking it had been too long since Ron was in the hoosegow?

So did the authorities! (archive)

No pie for Pi Day for poor ol' Ron!
    Hmm...doesn't seem to say what free was arrested/sentenced for this time...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Just verified it and the screenshot checks out.

5'4" 170lbs ... really? i knew he was little and chunky but wow I had not idea he was that short and that chunky.
    Quote Originally Posted by philb61
    Hmm...doesn't seem to say what free was arrested/sentenced for this time...
    I am not sure what he is in for either ...

Case # USM-41... huh ... The only reference for that on google is the US Marshals service and no info on Ron besides some recursive stuff to the WVRJA website where I got info from.
    https://apps.wv.gov/OIS/OffenderSear...missionDetails

See if you (any of you) can get anything better or more detailed results.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Shopping around for one
    Working on that. I'm told it was because of this gun thing, but people say lots.

https://youtu.be/nUE1huW7Krc

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    US Marshals involved would mean federal crime.

If he had some sort of restrictions on Firearms ownership or possession due the previous convictions then the feds could have gotten involved in that.do

So he's being held in the West Virginia Regional Jail system but he is is apparently under Federal supervision.

So that means he was previously convicted of some sort of federal crime.

I would guess that he has some kind of probation or parole violation and the US Marshals picked him up on a warrant.
    Last edited by BKR; 3/17/2018 11:48am at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    US Marshals involved would mean federal crime.

If he had some sort of restrictions on Firearms ownership or possession due the previous convictions then the feds could have gotten involved in that.do

So he's being held in the West Virginia Regional Jail system but he is is apparently under Federal supervision.

So that means he was previously convicted of some sort of federal crime.

I would guess that he has some kind of probation or parole violation and the US Marshals picked him up on a warrant.
    Seems likely. Taking a quick peek at BSMA (it's a public group), I see people saying they placed calls to the BATF about the gun thing.

Page 54 of 59 First ... 444505152535455565758 ... Last