Page 47 of 53 First ... 37434445464748495051 ... Last
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Nah... Russians don't spar in Combat Sambo, and at Atos they don't spar either...
    If Russians don't spar who is gonna teach all the bears in Asia how to fight? This generation is really going to hell.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where exactly is this recollection of the event? I mean since you are a ninja as well, please don't expect me to take your word for it.
    On what planet am I a ninja? I'm a Muay Thai practitioner.

Ron's recollection of the event is in the OG thread. His being knocked down was caused partially by a "slip" on either a twig or dirt.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    I just finished reading the new thread spawned by these ninja twats over at mixedmartialartsdotcom. found this a bit funny and quite informative so I want to share this "at a glance" heads up of the twats (excluding mr Icy Mike) involved. all credits are due to the guys over at OG.

all of the people referenced in the pic, with the exception of OGer Icy Mike, are some of the biggest twats in existence.
    Sorry. Was going off the info pic above. You cradling a katanna must have thrown me. Didn't realize that they were part of Muay Thai.

Quote Originally Posted by philb61 View Post
    On what planet am I a ninja? I'm a Muay Thai practitioner.

Ron's recollection of the event is in the OG thread. His being knocked down was caused partially by a "slip" on either a twig or dirt.
    A link maybe? As in to the actual claims as opposed to a vague reference to a 6400+ post shitpost thread.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If Russians don't spar who is gonna teach all the bears in Asia how to fight? This generation is really going to hell.
    Putin? Fedor?
    Between them I think we got the bears covered.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry. Was going off the info pic above. You cradling a katanna must have thrown me. Didn't realize that they were part of Muay Thai.
    Psst: That's Phil Elmore. That's not me.

A link maybe? As in to the actual claims as opposed to a vague reference to a 6400+ post shitpost thread.
    You want it gift-wrapped too? Roughly around page 250 is when Ron starts the "I slipped" narrative.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/foru...on:2663990-250

On page 251 is where you see someone asking the difference between Phil Elmore and myself (a totally different person. Turns out there is more than one person named "Phil" in the world. Who'd have thunk it?) You can see both my response, along with some others.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/foru...on:2663990-251

Next time you make both unfounded accusations and demands, perhaps try asking politely instead of insulting someone and implying they somehow work for your convenience.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Psst: That's Phil Elmore. That's not me.

You want it gift-wrapped too? Roughly around page 250 is when Ron starts the "I slipped" narrative.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/foru...on:2663990-250

On page 251 is where you see someone asking the difference between Phil Elmore and myself (a totally different person. Turns out there is more than one person named "Phil" in the world. Who'd have thunk it?) You can see both my response, along with some others.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/foru...on:2663990-251

Next time you make both unfounded accusations and demands, perhaps try asking politely instead of insulting someone and implying they somehow work for your convenience.
    While I admit that I made a mistake in identity and apologize.

However, at this point you are essentially **** posting on Ron Collins in a MABS thread. Not really what the MABS forum is for, that is YMAS. Here if you want to make accusations you have to provide proof. Just saying that it is in a 6400+ post thread on another message board isn't providing proof.

Anyway here is Ron's latest word on his blog:
    http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot....-icy-mike.html

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough. I think the question of whether or not Ron is a fraud was clearly answered. I wasn't accusing him of anything, just thought others were also following in the other thread.

As far as I'm concerned, the original question could not be more answered.

I also notice that you've not asked anyone else here to provide proof of what they are saying when referring to the OG thread.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough. I think the question of whether or not Ron is a fraud was clearly answered. I wasn't accusing him of anything, just thought others were also following in the other thread.

As far as I'm concerned, the original question could not be more answered.

I also notice that you've not asked anyone else here to provide proof of what they are saying when referring to the OG thread.
    I agree with you on Ron being proven a fraud.

You are right I have not. Was only really interested in Ron's reaction to the fight. My tone was probably more than a little assholish, I can admit that and apologize. I should probably read what I write twice when I'm not operating on sufficient sleep.

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with you on Ron being proven a fraud.

You are right I have not. Was only really interested in Ron's reaction to the fight. My tone was probably more than a little assholish, I can admit that and apologize. I should probably read what I write twice when I'm not operating on sufficient sleep.
    Fair enough.

Shalom!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough.

Shalom!
    See ... I thought I could head the "which fucking phil are you?" question earlier in the thread. I told you, you would get the question again. I was right! I am NOT the only idiot on the internet.
    HAHA!
    :(
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 47 of 53 First ... 37434445464748495051 ... Last