Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo
    There is nothing special on his leg locks DVD. It's not bad, it's just basic achilles and heel hook stuff, not the big 'secret' leg locks as advertised. I bought them right after starting BJJ, and tried to use them on a purple belt. Here I thought I had this new secret weapon, and he instantly escaped and took mount. After showing them to him I was told it was just your basic leg lock position.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Style
    Kenpo - CACC - BJJ
    Hey Jake its Mike Anderson. You should remember me. I met you at Tony's June seminar back in 2003.

I definitely do not need to get into an internet forum war. I couldn't hack it with you and your friends from groundfight.com? I was kicked off of there for no reason also. Maybe its because I am associated with Tony. I just surfed and read over there. Never posted.

I would like to say though that I was there for the one time you did come and train with Tony. Infact I met you in his apartment with a few of the other guys he put up free of charge. Two of them from the U.K.

He opened his home to you - food, room and board and sound training at the college that Saturday. I opened my business to you and the 30+ that attended. I gave everything I could that evening to show the people from across the country and across the ocean what a sound group of guys we all were at that stage of the game.

I understand that differences do come up and people that were once friends become enemies. Clubs get destroyed and new ones are built, blah, blah, blah.

I guess I dont understand the malicious attacks everytime someone gives a decent review of Tony's material. I mean you were there, you experienced it. You felt it. We all rolled. Its all on video.

I dont know why you were kicked out. It may be because of the attacks that you have done on Tony. I mean when you were face to face with us you were nothing but smiles and giggles. Not a bad thing to say.

I've always just been a wanabe in cacc anyway there are much better wrestlers then I could ever hope to be.

You Jake made an enemy of me because of your malicious attacks and subtle subversions that I do know about. You have tried to destroy a mans livelihood because you do not agree with it.

Jake I opened my bar to all of you. I gave you all the best I could with what I had to offer at the time. Like I said I understand how things change, how can you keep trying to destroy another mans livelihood? How can you say some of the things you say as thruths?

I know you know me. Im nothing special. I just try to make pizzas, survive bar fights and live life. You have made an enemy here though. Remember that.

Mike

Style
    NOGI, Muay Thai, Kali,BJJ

Tony's Tapes

I bought the tapes and adjusted my game.....I train for Self Defense only and do no competition so Tony's tapes made perfect sense.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    I bought the seminar tape and thought it was a waste of money. I would definately not recommend his stuff.

Page 2 of 2 First 12