Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    T3h bitch attack school of Sammy Franco facial massage.
    Thankfully he didn't get me very cleanly. I had a nice cut on my forehead, though. To this day, I'm convinced he was going for my eyes.

Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean
    Thankfully he didn't get me very cleanly. I had a nice cut on my forehead, though. To this day, I'm convinced he was going for my eyes.
    My school teaches face rakes. Eyes are the intended target. Had it done to me once (lightly) and from my experience it is an effective attack as long as it is imediately followed up by something more damaging.

My stupid person story:
    I was going to the public library and ran into a guy who said he knew me from highschool. I had no idea who he was, but I wasn't the sociable type back then and if I had a reunion right now I doubt I'd recognise more than a dozen people so I took his word for it. Anyway he started talking to me and asking what I was doing with myself and I mentioned martial arts. Imediately he wanted me to "show him something." He was quite persistant. So I showed him some stupid escapes from wrist grabs, but it was never enough for him. He then went into a lame stance and said "What would you do if I came at you like this?" Well I did exactly what I would do if someone really came at me like that. I went in and grabbed his throat with one hand, nuts with the other, and drove him backward. The look of shock on his face was priceless. As was his comment "You know the secrets of the masters!" And the fucker STILL wanted me to "show him stuff" after that. I don't remember how I got rid of him. When retelling the story to my instructors, they suggested that after I grabbed his nuts he might have wanted a date. (I assured them, and all of you, there was nothing sensual about the was I grabbed him)

Style
    PTK & GJJ
    Some people like it rough bro...

Style
    Shorin-Ryu/beginning Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith
    Imediately he wanted me to "show him something."
    I hate that. I try not to mention martial arts at all, but if I slip up, I usually respond with "No, I'm not your monkey." or I'll do a little dance, to much disappointment. I think the next time someone says that to me, I'll moon them. :booty:

"You know the secrets of the masters!"
    :icon_lol:

Style
    Kata
    just show them a standing guillotine. that normal subdues their enthusiasm. but a face bar is a nice one too.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Style
    American Jujitsu
    Keith stole the peach!!!

"There is no such thing as a bisexual man. If you like dick, you're gay."

Style
    In Transition
    I don't get why you people always say "he said too deadly (or whatever) and I held back laughter". Whenever a jackass says something stupid, I laugh. Right to his face.

The proof: "You couldn't hit me with your entire leg. You think you could have touched me on specific points with your fingers? Get real." If he gets angry, break his teeth.

PL

Style
    JKD, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith
    My school teaches face rakes. Eyes are the intended target. Had it done to me once (lightly) and from my experience it is an effective attack as long as it is imediately followed up by something more damaging.
    Yeah. It's an awesome distraction, if nothing else.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Style
    In Transition
    I think I can safely rely on the Shredder saving my life in any given situation.

"Sir, you need to pay for that!"

"Shredder bitch!!!"

PL

Style
    American Jujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    I don't get why you people always say "he said too deadly (or whatever) and I held back laughter". Whenever a jackass says something stupid, I laugh. Right to his face.

The proof: "You couldn't hit me with your entire leg. You think you could have touched me on specific points with your fingers? Get real." If he gets angry, break his teeth.

PL
    YOU PEOPLE!!! What do you mean you people?!?! You insensitive racist bastard.

"There is no such thing as a bisexual man. If you like dick, you're gay."

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last