Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last

Thread: Frank Cucci

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    I knew Frank personally and he is legit a seal. His martial arts skills is legit. He won the worlds i think as a purple belt and received his black belt years ago. He is currently under Pedro Sauer and is a certified Gracie jiu jitsu school under Rener and Ryron and the Gracie Academy per his website. His jiu jitsu and knowledge is unreal. His weapon, Muay thai, and jiu jitsu is real deal. As far as him training seals well i know all the seals i know today from meeting them in his classes. But also he owned a company Linxx Global i believe thats the name of it i think or something like that. And all they did were military contracts training differnet military branches on hand to hand and shooting. Also role player scenairo training and i think like corporate security but this was years ago. I knew him well back when he was younger and in the teams and he did some instructionals for a few differnet companies. The Frank i got to know wasnt a bragger or didnt even try to promote himself at all. As a matter of fact he would always be the quiet guy in the room and guys would always call him up to show things but he was very laid back. Real good dude. Last i heard he was retired i heard a few friends talking about him at a tournament a couple of years back that he had sold his company for millions and just teaches jiu jitsu for fun. Dont be fooled tho the dude is legit.
    I didn't read the whole thread, but it seems like everyone pretty much agrees that Cucci is legit. We know he's a SEAL, we know his BJJ lineage is credible. Which makes me wonder: why, as your very first post, would you be defending his honor? What do you know that we don't? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not attacking you; just your motive.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Another forum member sent me the link he knew i knew Frank awhile back. I was a member before but dont have access to my old email so....

Style
    Jujutsu, Thai Boxing.
    Yup, well Frank Cucci looks like he deserves his respect for being a martial artist. I can say personally, that a real Seal team member will never tell anyone he is, or was a Seal. Only because I met my buds when I was in the service over 2 decades ago, and thats how I know one was in team 4 and the other was in team 6. To this day, the majority of their families and everyone else knows they are Navy vets who served on ships. Nothing more. The only stories told, are of times in Thailand and the Philippines. As for verifying, our DD214's won't tell you ****. You need a congressional order to read the other version. So, in short, take the word with a grain of sea salt.
    Last edited by RickKitsune; 4/19/2018 2:19am at .

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Quote Originally Posted by RickKitsune View Post
    Yup, well Frank Cucci looks like he deserves his respect for being a martial artist. I can say personally, that a real Seal team member will never tell anyone he is, or was a Seal. Only because I met my buds when I was in the service over 2 decades ago, and thats how I know one was in team 4 and the other was in team 6. To this day, the majority of their families and everyone else knows they are Navy vets who served on ships. Nothing more. The only stories told, are of times in Thailand and the Philippines. As for verifying, our DD214's won't tell you ****. You need a congressional order to read the other version. So, in short, take the word with a grain of sea salt.

http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Ahem.... I sense some BS with this post.
    Part of it rings true. Most Navy SEALs are quiet professionals. But not all. Brandon Webb and Chris Kyle were, for example, brash and outspoken individuals by all accounts.
    Jocko Willinik gives interviews and writes books.
    As long as one does not reveal details violating OPSec or PersSec, one is free to discuss the fact that they were a Navy SEAL and even profit off it. God knows those men are pail little enough for what they sacrifice while in there and a lot of the skills don't transfer to civilian life well.
    Anyone need a gunfighter? Slightly used. No warranties or returns?
    So many of them capitalize on their "leadership experience" and the mystique of the Teams to make a living after they get out.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    http://www.extremesealexperience.com/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Warfare_insignia

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    By the way, can we see your DD214? Because, it sounds like you're claiming to be a SEAL.

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    a real Seal team member will never tell anyone he is, or was a Seal. Only because I met my buds when I was in the service over 2 decades ago, and thats how I know one was in team 4 and the other was in team 6.
    Because they told you? Or, because you were on 4 then 6?

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    You need a congressional order to read the other version.
    Settle down, there, Stephen Seagal... FOIAs clear this **** up all the time, and we also have several active communities of operators and likewise-minded vets who go above and beyond to check these kind of claims. Cucci was a SEAL, and he's capitalized on that particular credential (and good on him).

Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=113457 (How We Verify SEALs)
    http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=88845 (How to spot a phony SEAL)

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=22503 (Frank Cucci BJJ BB notice)

(edit) oh, egg on my face, didn't catch that Acer posted that, before

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    F#!king WRONG!
    Being a seal is the highlight of most ex-Seals resumes.
    Several of my close friends are Spec. OPS Guys.
    Marine Recon,Green Berets, Delta,etc.

Also, there is no team 6......
    Last edited by Raycetpfl; 4/19/2018 12:02pm at .

Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last