View Poll Results: Do you think BJJ is just a fad?

Voters
1026. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

353 34.41%
  • No.

673 65.59%
Page 91 of 91 First ... 41818788899091

Style
    Shotokan & BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    There are BJJ gyms fucking everywhere. If anything we need less BJJ at this point. I'm fucking serious. Sambo and CSW need to start spreading n **** because holy ****. Grappling can be so much more interesting than a lot of places make it.
    Agreed. I can't speak to Catch, but I've really enjoyed and gotten a lot out of some Sambo instructional videos.

However, the first mover advantage coupled with the number of Brazilians that were willing to move to the US early on seems to have given BJJ quite a lead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    There are BJJ gyms fucking everywhere. If anything we need less BJJ at this point. I'm fucking serious. Sambo and CSW need to start spreading n **** because holy ****. Grappling can be so much more interesting than a lot of places make it.
    I would settle for a Judo dojo within a half benefiting distance at this point, let alone Sambo.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by sweats View Post
    Agreed. I can't speak to Catch, but I've really enjoyed and gotten a lot out of some Sambo instructional videos.

However, the first mover advantage coupled with the number of Brazilians that were willing to move to the US early on seems to have given BJJ quite a lead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Catch is what mighty mouse uses, and just watching some decent Erik Paulson and Josh Barnett vids have given me some cool **** to use that you never see in most BJJ gyms. It's great.

Page 91 of 91 First ... 41818788899091