Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last

Aesopian.com
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am astounded. This is instant Hall of Fame material.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice job with the RNC, although I would have liked to have seen some nice GnP first. What was that person yelling as you were getting off the dumb bastard?

Also, the rules section is kind of difficult to hear with all the background ocean noise (very soothing), what were the rules exactly?

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    Dude, it is NEVER too late.

Tomas

I lurked here for a while and have slowly learned. If you get past the disses and don't have a thick skin, I would say this is the most informative site.

Trust me I'm looking and working with a friend who has about a year. Yeah I know it isn't great but I have to start somewhere, while I'm looking into gyms. I mean I subscribed to the "you can't cross train if you are committed to this art" BS. What a freaking dumbass. I still like striking arts and I feel (minus Chi) they can help but, you got to train both. I've seen to many people I thought were good get owned by grapplers with basic to poor striking skills.

Anyway back on topic. I sent this to some of my "chi" based friends. I can't wait until i hear the responses. I love how they yell and the skinny guy ducks. So, they replace him with the large guy and he takes the initial rush. Which of course has nothing to do with skill or chi it is his fat ass. Then he also gets dumped on his ass. Great at least we didn't do that stupid crap in my art.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't get this to play.

What player is everybody using?

Style
    Internal/extern
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, that's what this "yellow bamboo" is. Don't get it confused with "chi based" arts, I can immediately tell when watching their postures and their practice and their screaming that it's fake. "Chi based", can cover a wide range of disciplines, but I don't think "yellow bamboo" is one of them currently.

Style
    Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SH, shut the **** up. YOu believe in the same kinds of nonsense that YB do.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Style
    Internal/extern
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. I don't think qi is at all powerful enough to stop someone. I practice only real qigong styles. Chi gong can encompass Taoist, Buddhist, Healing, or martial arts practices. These arts, their histories, and methodologies have been researched in China where there is like a central goverment which controls everything and many qigong research centers have been put together, or were at one time. I know when I see yellow bamboo, it is incorrect, and wrong, what I'm talking has nothing to do with beleifs, just that I see really good "chi art" teachers so I can see.

Style
    10th Planet JJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by serious harm
    Okay, that's what this "yellow bamboo" is. Don't get it confused with "chi based" arts, I can immediately tell when watching their postures and their practice and their screaming that it's fake. "Chi based", can cover a wide range of disciplines, but I don't think "yellow bamboo" is one of them currently.
    Shut the **** up, cultist, and go make that disk in your stomach spin the wrong way.
    You say what about my rice?

Style
    Internal/extern
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a true universal priciple, and the practice is embodied by that great priciple. Basically, it is not so weird if you understand thet it is simply a Chakra. Chakra is Sanskrit for wheel, and the practice of Falun practices and perhaps mantras, have their origins in that.

As for which way, I think I already went over that, inwards rotating energy cultivates oneself, rotating energy outwards saves others

Rotating inwards saves oneself, rotating outwards saves others, salvation for oneself and others( = current era), Salvation for all beings.

Plus I have no disk, I do not pratice that cultivation way, I practice a different way.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe alot of Yang Taiji guys would get choked out too. I shouldn't really judge "yellow bamboo", just these guys are a little silly on the video.
    Last edited by serious harm; 2/09/2005 3:58pm at .

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMAD1
    It was me doing the RNC. Just added some funny footage of their "training" to my site. Enjoy guys.
    You are a man among children. Thank you for making the world a better place.

Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last