Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    JKD, BJJ
    Jjjj ... jjjjj ... joojjjoo(stutter trails in silence)

JOE SON DO? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BE KIDDING!

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Style
    kyoku-shin, boun-shin
    Thanks, I was hoping for a response more along those lines.

Actually, I just saw ol' Joe was on TV recently. Wonder if he still trains anyone?

Jing Shen Gou! I challenge you!
    I am 13 degree slightly sprained Grand Poobar of Cowardo - The Way Of THe Weasel!
    I warn you now... you CAN wear pants ($49.99 available in L, XL, XXL and XXXL) for the victory dance!
    Baboon style is discredited and has never been proven in combat on the approved rotating tilting disc of death ($799.99)(with retractable spikes $249.99 extra).
    Way Of The Weasel (c)(R)(tm) is NOT style based, but is in fact based on the Mesopotamian science of ANTI Stylism and has been proved 100% objectively verifiable alltime FASTEST Documented antigrappling system.
    For the first time ever, all 173 tapes are available to the public at only $149.99 each (please state MC, LP, CD, MD or DAT)

"Sorry, did I say that out loud?"
    SamHarber, I wont need all that, I shall whak you with my sword of the day walker while dressed in my neogothic minister of death robes, then i shall use the esoteric style known only to a select few of my ninja clan, known only as voodookai.
    After striking you down with my esoteric style known only to a select few in my ninja clan as voodookai, I shall go forth to collect all seven dragon balls to reurect you and kill you again using hamikamiha to blast you to pieces!!!

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Page 3 of 3 First 123