moti horestein MMA fraud

You got this guy Moti Horenstein ( known for taking a beating from Kerr, Coleman and Tarktovav) opened a school in south florida, so I figured let me see the guy who took those great beatings and see what he offers, I cant say the facility is great he has a real hotty working for him.

Well he starts the gimic that he needs proffesional students with a Black belt attitude because he is a great martial artist with 21-3 MMA record I am acting ignorant and going along acting all facinated.

Then he tells me that he likes me and he will allow me to join his Black Belt Champion program which is a great deal
    160 month 2x week 45 minute classes 1 year contract 300 down is waived for next 2 weels as a special promotion. I was like that is a great deal but I cant afford it but thank you. He goes off I am not serious about training because cost should not be an issue. Thid is all within 10 minutes of visiting him I tried hard to leave but he is stubborn he ven tells me I can be an instructor in a few weeks I was dying inside with laughter because he has the impression I never trained before and doesnt know my background in thai boxing. so I am like dude I never trained before how am i going to teach he has this attitude you are in great shape I can give you the black belt attitude I was like dude I dont want a black belt I want to leave and I thank him for his time and laughed all the way home.

I figured I should share this story with the forum because I thought it was funny I guess I dont have a Black Belt Attitude, don't get me wrong he is awesome muay thai guy but he is a buisness man before a fighter, trainer or anything else plus he plans to make people teach who no experiance be werry south florida and careful anyone offering a black belt club with contract RUNNNN!!!!

Style
    Kung Fu
    roy gracie would choke him out.
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Style
    Clinchology: Judo & MT
    Hmmm, I remember this thread from somewhere else...it sucked balls there too!

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

it didnt suck better that your mama

Style

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

****, that is a good one lolol, you got me!!!!

Style
    Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu
    i want a black belt attitude,,, sike

but really his mma record is fake except for the 3 l's
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

the guy simply a joke, I still cant get over 150 month 2x week for 30 min. it kills me !!!!!!

Style
    No one cares.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls