Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Last edited by cmorra; 10/19/2004 5:41pm at .

Style
    MMA Noob
    thanks for the vids

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    wow, i didn't think i fought that badly, but then i saw the videos. ouch.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Weight Training
    Jack_MingLoyalist_sparring.avi - Ming do you close your eyes a lot when **** comes at your face?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Jack_MingLoyalist_sparring.avi - Ming do you close your eyes a lot when **** comes at your face?
    yep, plus i tend to not look at what i'm hitting. also i don't commit enough with my attacks. also instead of stepping to the side and counter-punching, i step straight back and counter-punch (so i hit nothing.)

i'm fairly aware of my faults, trying hard to overcome them with lots of sparring.
    Last edited by Ming Loyalist; 10/20/2004 7:31am at . Reason: didn't want that smiley
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Shi Ja Quan
    Great clips, thanks !

Style
    Weight Training
    Any clips of Tim's San Shou skills? I want to see some throws from him.

MingLoyalist - Nice to see my powers of observation are still functioning. Yeah I wasn't gonna be that cruel :)
    When sparring, try to do it in rounds with a 'coach' or two to give you things to work on so you can improve RIGHT THERE.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Any clips of Tim's San Shou skills? I want to see some throws from him.

MingLoyalist - Nice to see my powers of observation are still functioning. Yeah I wasn't gonna be that cruel :)
    When sparring, try to do it in rounds with a 'coach' or two to give you things to work on so you can improve RIGHT THERE.
    i didn't notice anyone doing san shou style standup, so i don't think you'll see any throws.

i do try to get feedback from others when i spar. like i said, at least i know what i'm doing wrong. the next step is overcoming the bad habits i have, by sparring as much as possible.

i like the ability to watch video of the session, so i am going to do that every time now.

thanks for the input

Style
    any
    Ming Loyalist, what's your style? I didn't see any kung fu in those clips.

I never did the San Shou you're talking about.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last