Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... Last

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling

Gregaquaman has a Right to talk about Rights, and it is my Privilege

Gregaquaman has a Right to talk about Rights, and it is my Privilege to accommodate him:

You know Greg, I think you may be on the wrong track about guns,

but I think you would be right to talk about Americans not having some other important freedoms.

I mean our stupid Puritanical government and mob often makes drugs illegal, sex work illegal, gambling illegal, fully automatic weapons illegal.

Frankly, it is a bit of an annoyance.

In my county, collecting rainwater in a barrel is restricted,

and it would be illegal to provide my own electricity for my house IF I also disconnected my house from the existing electrical grid system.

In these cases lambast our lack of freedoms away, in that case, I would agree with you, and bitch about it.

So long as you don't start pissing on the United States proper and smelling your own Australian farts too vociferously.

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    The argument is ultimately guns are freedom or something. So regardless as to which country has statistically more freedom better looking women and a more badass eagle. There still has to be an evidence based case that guns and freedom are actually connected.

Rather than it be another cult nonsense bit of propaganda.

I mean these are what the experts determined constitutes freedom.
    https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...2019/australia

Nobody who has a clue what they are on about places a high priority on guns.

I am sorry but you are basically Gwenith Paltrows vagina smelling candles. Sounds great, costs heaps but ultimately does nothing.
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 1/15/2020 6:16am at .
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    The argument is ultimately guns are freedom or something. So regardless as to which country has statistically more freedom better looking women and a more badass eagle. There still has to be an evidence based case that guns and freedom are actually connected.

I am sorry but you are basically Gwenith Paltrows vagina smelling candles. Sounds great, costs heaps but ultimately does nothing.
    Those are your experts.

No thank you.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Having spent plenty of time in both countries, I'll take America thank you. And so do your women.

"Australian males are like little boys"
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    [QUOTE=Dr. Gonzo;3062956]Gregaquaman has a Right to talk about Rights, and it is my Privilege to accommodate him:

but I think you would be right to talk about Americans not having some other important freedoms.

I mean our stupid Puritanical government and mob often makes drugs illegal, sex work illegal, gambling illegal, fully automatic weapons illegal.

and it would be illegal to provide my own electricity for my house IF I also disconnected my house from the existing electrical grid system.

In these cases lambast our lack of freedoms away, in that case, I would agree with you, and bitch about it.

So long as you don't start pissing on the United States proper and smelling your own Australian farts too vociferously.[/QUO
    Accigm mbchncmnnbncbnzgbmvmmbmv

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Gregaquaman has a Right to talk about Rights, and it is my Privilege to accommodate him:

So long as you don't start pissing on the United States proper and smelling your own Australian farts too vociferously.
    Accidental downvote.

I would argue that free speech is paramount to freedom, so I guess that puts Australia out of the competition.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling

Look man, people in Australia hate Australia so much that they have literally lit the whole place on fire,

even though it is a tinderbox.

Some people in Australia feel that they have a right to make the place Dante's Inferno,

but I bet other people in Australia thought they had a right not to smell smoke and roast marshmellows just by sticking the marshmellow outside of the window.

Guns are your biggest problem, just like guns are not the United States biggest problem.

The biggest problem in both places tends to be assholes acting like assholes.

And it seems a pack of matches and a bit of petrol is a much bigger potential problem that a gun, in Australia.

So, might I suggest your government, which the Australian government seems to prefer to operate like a nanny state,

do a mandatory buyback on matches, lighters, and magnifying glasses?

To be on the safe side, your government should probably buy back ovens, stoves, and toasters that have heating elements,

and just stick with microwave ovens.

The recent fires and your posts have convinced my that Australians probably should not have guns, matches, knives, or metal forks.

You win the debate, at least when it comes to Australians having access to potentially dangerous things.

The government's of Australia and the various European countries remind me of the micromanagers in the lego movie. Hell in Europe their people practically sing the "everything is awesome" song while their citizens are raped by muslims. I hope Australia isn't as bad, but I have a suspicion it is.

Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 1/15/2020 11:28am at . Reason: Just for effect

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Last I checked Australia likes to put their refugees on an island.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... Last