Page 19 of 19 First ... 91516171819
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    You're the one who suggested that man, because of his agency affiliation, and his quotes, should not be questioned.

That agency is in scramble mode,

and that is the same guy who made one of the controversial arsonist quotes, and then made a backtrack quote in the opposite direction, from the agency that was also dealing with their own back burn operation burning 20 buildings, and covering Sydney in smog.

I am not armchair quarterbacking, but that agency is not only in execution mode, they are in scramble mode, and to a certain extent, make sure their butts are covered with the press mode.

That is natural.
    Scramble mode is right. Do you know that feeling?

I wonder, sometimes.

If I was a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Scramble mode is right. Do you know that feeling?

I wonder, sometimes.

If I was a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart.
    Your posts and zombies have a lot in common.

A lot of rot that should be burned, buried, and that are without real intelligence.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Your posts and zombies have a lot in common.

A lot of rot that should be burned, buried, and that are without real intelligence.
    Mic brutality
    Switch the pitch gradually

Aqua, turn-table knocka, fresh like Binaca
    Jot the thoughts in my chronicles, remarkable styles
    Sahdeeq texted, made an exit to spark mine

Nuclear physics, mechanicals, and phat rhymes
    They know the time like a sundial
    I'm X-File
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    As I understand those numbers (moron-like comprehension level, mind you) those tossed cigs and matches didn't actually start fires. If they had, the charges upgrade.

The other violations are for things like people making campfires etc violating restrictions. Again that's straight from the RFS.

The only logical conclusion we can draw? People are dumb with fire and have been for 10,000 years.

So what did we learn? Damned if I know. I guess we learned never to do it again.
    Aboriginal Aussies were quite skilled with using fire to manage the landscape.

As were other such peoples.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Grapple
    So to summarise, Australians are free to burn their own country to ashes and do so periodically for lulz whilst the US believes itself to be superior because they have the freedom to shoot each other whilst waiting for a tyrannical leader to shoot .

Meanwhile Those from her majesties Great Britain watch on in delight as our rebellious colony debates with our loyal colony .

We taught you both so much but yet you still have not accepted that freedom is an overrated indulgence.
    King without a crown

Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    So to summarise, Australians are free to burn their own country to ashes and do so periodically for lulz whilst the US believes itself to be superior because they have the freedom to shoot each other whilst waiting for a tyrannical leader to shoot .

Meanwhile Those from her majesties Great Britain watch on in delight as our rebellious colony debates with our loyal colony .

We taught you both so much but yet you still have not accepted that freedom is an overrated indulgence.
    Don’t you have to debate taking plastic knives next?

Page 19 of 19 First ... 91516171819