Page 27 of 27 First ... 172324252627
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    This confirms my suspicions about the kind of people who work as bouncers
    Oh, you mean sophisticated, highly trained technical people who are also incredibly handsome and charming, and make 7 figures a year ?

Exactly!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Some people hope nothing happens, others wishamuthafukerwud
    Walk in middle of road, sooner or later get squish like grape.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Walk in middle of road, sooner or later get squish like grape.
    That saying is lame. You being a southerner expect more Mark Twain kind of wisdom
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Oh, you mean sophisticated, highly trained technical people who are also incredibly handsome and charming, and make 7 figures a year ?

Exactly!
    I don't want to blabber a relatively known persons yearly income but I do know somebody who works security(they own the company) and makes 7 figures. Unfortunately that person is not me.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That saying is lame. You being a southerner expect more Mark Twain kind of wisdom
    Thatís Miyagi, son. Better show some respect.

Page 27 of 27 First ... 172324252627