Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Thread: Wabbit glossary

  1. #51
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,774
    Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Damnit, I accidentally hit the "move thread to YMAS and sticky," buttons. Oh, well.
    Note the posts below yours.

    Harrumph.

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    919
    Style
    Glock, 1911, Rem870, SKS
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Note the posts below yours.

    Harrumph.
    You were unable to thwart this thread's destiny.

  3. #53
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    4,081
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Note the posts below yours.

    Harrumph.
    Find me a thread, even in MABS where HM doesnt do that.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

    "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8,661
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Find me a thread, even in MABS where HM doesnt do that.
    Not really sure that HM is so much of a standard of protocol to follow as much as HM is the apex predator troll on the site.

    HM is like that one relative that you can't make disgusting jokes or innuendos around because they will go all in with a rejoinder in front of grandma and all the kids.

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    919
    Style
    Glock, 1911, Rem870, SKS
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Not really sure that HM is so much of a standard of protocol to follow as much as HM is the apex predator troll on the site.

    HM is like that one relative that you can't make disgusting jokes or innuendos around because they will go all in with a rejoinder in front of grandma and all the kids.
    shorter: HM is awesome, be like HM

  6. #56
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,351
    Style
    Pumping iron
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Damnit, I accidentally hit the "move thread to YMAS and sticky," buttons. Oh, well.
    This new generation of mods is a whole new breed. They got no rules, no code. They just don't give a ****.

    Bullshido as we used to know it... it's gone, man. You're better off posting in MAP. For your own safety.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 1/05/2020 8:16am at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  7. #57
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,679
    Style
    Grapple
    4
    Term:

    Rocket Scientist

    Actual Meaning:

    Aerospace engineers who specialize in the design and manufacture of spacecraft.

    Wrabbits meaning:

    I let off some fire works once listen to me.
    King without a crown

  8. #58
    patfromlogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    9,006
    Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    This new generation of mods is a whole new breed. They got no rules, no code. They just don't give a ****.

    Bullshido as we used to know it... it's gone, man. You're better off posting in MAP. For your own safety.
    I have been hardly here and not paying attention for years. The participating posters seem to have gotten very small. And there’s no one in Training Logs and other areas that were vibrant.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in