Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    Hunch over and pretend to be injured. Then, when he comes over to make you blow him, let him have it:

"Them Street rules."
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    Also:

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Point to something up in the sky with a bewildered look on your face. When he looks up, start speedbagging on the nutsack.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    If you take your pants off he will see your vagina and will want to put his penis inside you, so will take off his pants.

This is where you use deception and allow him to have the sex with your vagina seemingly for free, which is basically how every women uses their vagina.

Then when he has basted your vagina he will go to sleep and you can then utilise the hammer punch repeatedly without having to worry about a counter or defence.

Let us know how you go.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    8% of all men are secretly homosexual, so this one is a long shot. Get down on your knees and propose. If they say yes, wait until your 40th Anniversary and shoot them in the face while they're sleeping. After they're dead, you can pretty much punch them in the nuts all you want until the police arrive.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Page 2 of 2 First 12