Page 23 of 23 First ... 131920212223
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet! View Post
    Is this a confessional thread?

So, big Xmas party, over the weekend. Some really cute blonde there, maybe early 30s, with hubby/bf in tow. Holy ****, she was way into me, like disturbingly so. I wasn't reaching out, she initiated. In another scenario, I would jump all up in that ****. But, happily married (for better or worse) for weeks shy of 18 years. Still, hotty wants some knob, and even with a good home life, that is pretty fucking enticing. For the record, there was no exchange of fluids or even electrons, but she's in our social circle, now, and dayum. This is gonna be a tough one.
    Oh you definitely exchanged electrons and more if you were in the same room. Quantum gravity has a knack for what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance".

Shields up, Number 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locard...ange_principle
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    There is a rumor going around that part of Devil's process

is to go to Facebook Marketplace,

Search for used Wedding Dresses,

and then filter by size,

before doing a diligence check on the recent FB profile and making contact with the recently divorced women selling the dresses.

This rumor has not been substantiated.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    There is a rumor going around that part of Devil's process

is to go to Facebook Marketplace,

Search for used Wedding Dresses,

and then filter by size,

before doing a diligence check on the recent FB profile and making contact with the recently divorced women selling the dresses.

This rumor has not been substantiated.
    Huh not a terrible plan really
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Page 23 of 23 First ... 131920212223