Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,846
    3

    London to outlaw Narwhals

    Ok, so not really, but according to the news the most recent terror attack on a bridge left a bystander to defend himself with a Narwhal tusk. Since jolly ole England is filing down their kitchen knives it's only a matter of time before they outlaw animals with natural defense systems. Wouldn't want any serfs being able to stand against the meme ban. Anyone who doubts the slippery slope argument should just see England as example. I didn't want to **** up the other thread so I'll leave this as the place to discuss how and why European countries have become so damn retarded lately......oh Australia is included.

  2. #2
    Cousin Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    6,536
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    1
    Isn't a Narwhal tusk actually a tooth? So technically they are banning teeth? Which is probably a good idea too. Getting bit in an attack hurts.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

  3. #3
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,570
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok, so not really, but according to the news the most recent terror attack on a bridge left a bystander to defend himself with a Narwhal tusk. Since jolly ole England is filing down their kitchen knives it's only a matter of time before they outlaw animals with natural defense systems. Wouldn't want any serfs being able to stand against the meme ban. Anyone who doubts the slippery slope argument should just see England as example. I didn't want to **** up the other thread so I'll leave this as the place to discuss how and why European countries have become so damn retarded lately......oh Australia is included.
    How’s that armed society workin’ out for the kids your home-grown maniacs keep brassing up? We don’t have the monopoly on retardation big fella.

    I only make that statement becouse you’re such a fucking spastic that still bangs on about dated and innacruate news items and doesn’t understand how ambushes work. And yeah the guy was shot dead by armed police, 2 x rounds that were both accounted for with 100% accuracy. The same units have done the same thing for the past few terrorist attacks with the same success.

    If you want to have a good laugh at London crime, look at the current stake of knife crime, I’ll help you with that but as long as you keep chatting bullshit I’ll keep calling you on it.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  4. #4
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,573
    Style
    CQC
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    How’s that armed society workin’ out for the kids your home-grown maniacs keep brassing up? We don’t have the monopoly on retardation big fella.

    I only make that statement becouse you’re such a fucking spastic that still bangs on about dated and innacruate news items and doesn’t understand how ambushes work. And yeah the guy was shot dead by armed police, 2 x rounds that were both accounted for with 100% accuracy. The same units have done the same thing for the past few terrorist attacks with the same success.

    If you want to have a good laugh at London crime, look at the current stake of knife crime, I’ll help you with that but as long as you keep chatting bullshit I’ll keep calling you on it.
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. School shootings are overblown for clicks too. Kids are more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a school shooting. #staystrappedorgetclapped

  5. #5
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,570
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. School shootings are overblown for clicks too. Kids are more likely to be struck by lightning than killed in a school shooting. #staystrappedorgetclapped
    I know. I was responding to bents retarded post in kind. My point is that attacks like that will always be hard to deal with if you’re armed or not. They happen in armed countries and those that are less fortunate.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  6. #6
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,573
    Style
    CQC
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I know. I was responding to bents retarded post in kind. My point is that attacks like that will always be hard to deal with if you’re armed or not. They happen in armed countries and those that are less fortunate.
    I think the key is that being armed gives you a much greater ability to fight back, and if France is anything to go on strictly limiting access to guns won't stop terrorists from getting them anyways.

  7. #7
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,570
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I think the key is that being armed gives you a much greater ability to fight back, and if France is anything to go on strictly limiting access to guns won't stop terrorists from getting them anyways.
    No argument here, personally I look upon your 2A with green and envious eyes, I hope you keep it. I’m just tired of the whole ‘lol blunt knives’ and ‘lol you can’t defend yourself’ routine. It’s like an (uneducated) Brit moaning about your gun laws after a public shooting, see how annoying it is? Also Despite what the press reports here, you can go rooty-toot on cunts if you can justify it, just like in the states.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  8. #8
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,573
    Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    No argument here, personally I look upon your 2A with green and envious eyes, I hope you keep it. I’m just tired of the whole ‘lol blunt knives’ and ‘lol you can’t defend yourself’ routine. It’s like an (uneducated) Brit moaning about your gun laws after a public shooting, see how annoying it is? Also Despite what the press reports here, you can go rooty-toot on cunts if you can justify it, just like in the states.
    Don't you have a duty to retreat within your own home though? I was under the impression that castle doctrine isn't a thing there.

  9. #9
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    6,846
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Don't you have a duty to retreat within your own home though? I was under the impression that castle doctrine isn't a thing there.
    He's full of ****. You can be charged for defending yourself via a knife in that Muslim country.

  10. #10
    Ice Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    18,809
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok, so not really, but according to the news the most recent terror attack on a bridge left a bystander to defend himself with a Narwhal tusk. Since jolly ole England is filing down their kitchen knives it's only a matter of time before they outlaw animals with natural defense systems. Wouldn't want any serfs being able to stand against the meme ban. Anyone who doubts the slippery slope argument should just see England as example. I didn't want to **** up the other thread so I'll leave this as the place to discuss how and why European countries have become so damn retarded lately......oh Australia is included.
    Narwhal tusks aren't a "defense system".

    They are used as a sensor, communication device, and for catching small fish.

    Human tribes like the Inuit have used them as weapons for millenia. Perfect for making spears and other hunting weapons.

    This amazing weapon is made of narwhal tusk and meteors

    https://www.wearethemighty.com/gear-...m-narwhal-tusk

    Last edited by Ice Hole; 12/02/2019 2:29pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in