Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314
    Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Of course not, but that did not keep the good guvnor from subtle associating them, did it?
    Nooooooope.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Red flags.

These men were arrested in Georgia. The only connection they have to the thread topic is that they are members of a white nationalist gang that is also active in Virginia.

To me, this is off topic. You also previously posted images of individuals that had little to no relation to the thread topic. The image of the Charleston protest was fine. I’m referring to the other photos you posted.

I have advised you that derailing threads in moderated areas will result in your being banned, this time for a significant duration of at least 6 months. I am taking the time to explain this to you because I want you to fully understand the expectations here.

This is your last warning. Stay on topic.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    These men were arrested in Georgia. The only connection they have to the thread topic is that they are members of a white nationalist gang that is also active in Virginia.

To me, this is off topic. You also previously posted images of individuals that had little to no relation to the thread topic. The image of the Charleston protest was fine. I’m referring to the other photos you posted.

I have advised you that derailing threads in moderated areas will result in your being banned, this time for a significant duration of at least 6 months. I am taking the time to explain this to you because I want you to fully understand the expectations here.

This is your last warning. Stay on topic.
    It was Charlottesville, not Charleston.

"The men were believed to have been planning to attend a pro-gun rally in Richmond, Virginia, on Monday that's expected to draw a crowd of extremists, according to a law enforcement official."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/us/fb...nia/index.html

Did I get the wrong 3 Neo Nazi red flags??? I did! Oh I see, these 3 were just their comrades in another state, and it's not known if these particular 3 were planning to attend the VA rally, like the original 3.

My bad.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/18/2020 12:47pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314