Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8,660
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    2

    11 people shot on Canal Street in New Orleans

    We interrupt the Rabbit Show to bring you this breaking update:

    https://www.nola.com/multimedia/phot...049f76e3.html?

  2. #2
    Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    11,802
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    2
    Damn, I've eaten at that McD's.

    Police have not yet publicly identified a suspect or motive.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/12/1/209900...arter-shooting
    Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

  3. #3
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    28,263
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Damn, I've eaten at that McD's.

    Police have not yet publicly identified a suspect or motive.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/12/1/209900...arter-shooting
    Post football game celebrations is my guess.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #4
    3
    Well that's not very laissez les bon temps rouler of them.

  5. #5
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,705
    Style
    Playground warrior
    2
    None dead. Maybe Americans are slowly evolving to have thicker skin in response to environmental stimuli.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    919
    Style
    Glock, 1911, Rem870, SKS
    2
    Possibly an Aussie shooter. They can't hit anything unless they're sober, which is to say, they can't hit anything.

  7. #7
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,094
    Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    None dead. Maybe Americans are slowly evolving to have thicker skin in response to environmental stimuli.
    Drunk shooter with no sight picture / sight alignment. This is why range time is important. Apparently the shooter sucked, in a good way.

  8. #8
    Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,587
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Drunk shooter with no sight picture / sight alignment. This is why range time is important. Apparently the shooter sucked, in a good way.
    Joking aside Joe, itís a god send that most of these idiots donít seem to have any training or knowledge as things would be 10x worse.
    Ne Obliviscaris

  9. #9
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,094
    Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Joking aside Joe, itís a god send that most of these idiots donít seem to have any training or knowledge as things would be 10x worse.
    I wasn't joking. I can see how it could be taken that way but you see exactly my point.

  10. #10
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,094
    Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Possibly an Aussie shooter. They can't hit anything unless they're sober, which is to say, they can't hit anything.
    What's going on here? Bring back mad cow quarantine!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in