Page 20 of 20 First ... 101617181920
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heuristic View Post
    BKR background: "Repackaged Quan Fa".
    Pretty much. Last I heard, there were no fistless judoka or BJJ players (and by fistles I mean zero fists, I know there are some single fisted judoka).

If there is one, by all means, post away and I apologize ahead of time.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Heuristic View Post
    Too bad catch wrestling isn't more popular. It's best by test!
    Absolutely!!

The best in the worlds are catch wrestlers!

Wait.... never mind! Those guys are all Bjj black belts.
    Last edited by Hodr; 12/04/2019 8:55pm at .
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodr View Post
    Absolutely!!

The best in the worlds are catch wrestlers!

Wait.... never mind! Those guys are all Bjj black belts.
    Maybe think that one through one more time.....

Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    My MMA coach as a background in catch wrestling and I've trained with his old coach a few times. It's pretty good. I have an healthy respect for it.
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    You guys got your wish, Holy Moment has returned, even if it is with a Swedish Chef accent...
    I'm conflicted all the way through this thread whether this is a poe but I have met people like this before so it wouldn't surprise me if this was legit stupidity and ignorance as opposed to some one just having fun trolling... or maybe both.
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

There was a national ITF TKD champion in the 80s name Liam something.. who robbed a bank with his gang, was halted by a security guard, and broke his leg with one kick. That dude loved fighting on the streets too.

Funny thing is he talks about how TKD instilled disciplin in him. He is out of crime these days.

My club had those types of dudes join, spar, and fight for real. I was told my instructor intercepted on at least one and struck them

These days we have 99% librarians, lawyers, doctors, and blue collar guys. Amazing how times have changed.

Now there's two of those guys per club, max.

So that's frustration as hell, but gym warriors are equally annoying.

The BJJ club I visited wasn't exactly an alfa place either, though. Similiar distribution.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 101617181920