Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    logic is not the strong suit of NY lawmakers.

here's an even better one:

i can carry a handgun for bear defense when hunting with a shotgun, however, during *bow* season i am not allowed to carry one... when the bears are far more active, and when i would be armed with a *much* much less effective weapon than a shotgun!

it's like they *want* bow hunters to get eaten!
    Do you have spring and fall bear seasons?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Yes, moon clips, not moon rings.

I stand corrected, I stand there often.
    #metoo
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Do you have spring and fall bear seasons?
    i think just fall, but i don't hunt for bear, if i ever have to kill one, i'll eat it, and if i really love the meat i might start going after them, but at the moment i have lot of respect for them.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456