Israel Adesanya Lean Back/Pull Back Breakdown

Last edited by Nutcracker, sweet!; 11/11/2019 10:31pm at . Reason: video embed

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    @Sanda_fan:

It is usually considered bad form to post in AdGrap/AdStrike forums without offering some sort of introduction to the topic you wish to discuss. Is this video one that you have produced? Even still, you might consider adding a little intro or something here on the forums. We're not a video syndication site.

Also, I have taken the liberty to add appropriate tags to embed the posted video.
    Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    @Sanda_fan:

It is usually considered bad form to post in AdGrap/AdStrike forums without offering some sort of introduction to the topic you wish to discuss. Is this video one that you have produced? Even still, you might consider adding a little intro or something here on the forums. We're not a video syndication site.

Also, I have taken the liberty to add appropriate tags to embed the posted video.
    Ok, thanks for embedding the video. Yes the video is produced by me.

I've tried editing my original post but it doesn't seem to be letting me.

I made this video because there was a lot of controversy amongst MMA fans with regards to Adensanya's lean back technique that he was using to get away from Robert Whittaker's punches.

In this video I was focusing on examples of high level strikers using it, where they best use it and where it can get you into trouble.