Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Sometimes? They're the biggest pussies on the continent. At the North end of a whole hemisphere of Cartel funded dictatorships​ and bloated nuclear powers you get Canada. Britain's disguarded foreskin.

Style
    what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Yes, clearly it is intolerably political to suggest that people honor the fallen soldiers of their nation on a national holiday dedicated to exactly that.

You Canadians are a right pack of wankers sometimes.
    I’ll post the whole quote.

"You people ... that come here, whatever it is, you love our way of life, you love our milk and honey," Cherry said. "At least you could pay a couple of bucks for poppies or something like that. These guys paid for your way of life, that you enjoy in Canada."

Why is he singling our immigrants? There are plenty of ungrateful natural born citizens who don’t GAF..

also I think it’s understandable if you don’t think you need a poppy for remembrance day. Not everyone is a fan of the legion and I wouldnt begrudge any aboriginal for not wanting to take part at all.

That was a stupid thing to say anywhere...
    Last edited by lant3rn; 11/12/2019 10:16am at .

Style
    what style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Sometimes? They're the biggest pussies on the continent. At the North end of a whole hemisphere of Cartel funded dictatorships​ and bloated nuclear powers you get Canada. Britain's disguarded foreskin.
    I would like to see you lace up some skates and put a stick in your hand

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Canada. Britain's disguarded foreskin.
    Bwahahahahaha
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11/12/2019 9:51am at .

Style
    Glock, 1911, Rem870, SKS
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    I’ll post the whole quote.

"You people ... that come here, whatever it is, you love our way of life, you love our milk and honey," Cherry said. "At least you could pay a couple of bucks for poppies or something like that. These guys paid for your way of life, that you enjoy in Canada."

Why is singling our immigrants? There are plenty of ungrateful natural born citizens who don’t GAF..

also I think it’s understandable if you don’t think you need a poppy for remembrance day. Not everyone is s fan of the legion and I wouldnt begrudge any aboriginal for not wanting to take part at all.

That was a stupid thing to say anywhere...
    I hadn't realized the full context. Thank you.

Style
    Mixed
    On a hunch, I went to Ontario last week..beautiful.

'“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Really though, the Canadian view is much nicer, imho.

'“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Kendo
    As some wag on reddit put it, Cherry fell foul of the “300,000 strikes and you’re out” rule. The guy is 85, he’s not going to get any more tolerant.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345