Halloween costume ideas

Ok guys, so I found this great system for picking an awesome costume for Halloween. Every choice that comes up as "don't" is a potential winner.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019...rnd/index.html

It's **** like this that just doubles Trump's chances of winning again. Is it non PC to dress up as a turtle politician??

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok guys, so I found this great system for picking an awesome costume for Halloween. Every choice that comes up as "don't" is a potential winner.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019...rnd/index.html

It's **** like this that just doubles Trump's chances of winning again. Is it non PC to dress up as a turtle politician??

What the actual ****. I was wrong to opine that CNN was biased. They are just batshit crazy, and it presented as bias in the past.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    There's some pictures of me dressed as a giant weed leaf that may haunt me if I ever decide to be a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    There's some pictures of me dressed as a giant weed leaf that may haunt me if I ever decide to be a politician.
    Depends on which state you would run for office. In another decade weed might become as common as beer.