Style
    Judo, BJJ

Help me find fight footage

I was looking for a couple old fights, and when my search came up short I decided to come see if anyone had a bead on any of these. Please share if you've got a link to them.

The first is the classic parking lot fight where a much younger guy tries to handle a jits ranked man. The youngin ends up in bottom mount and tries to bite his way out, promptin top guy to dribble his skull between his elbow and the concrete.

After that, there's the gym spar between a Renzo student and some chubby kung fu chump as Renzo looks on. The match was apparently instigated by the chubber, having visited the gym accompanying his unnamed celebrity friend who was there for a private, commenting "what you do is like grade school, what I practice is college". Renzo goads him on during the match: "go on, gouge his eye. Try it, go ahead." And to his student: "don't even bother to punch him or kick him this time."

Finally, a short school fight between a wrestler and three other kids. The highschool wrestler at one point cinches up a bodylock and spins his opponent through the air, hurling him at someone else and splatting him in a vending machine.

So, anyone recognize these? Holy Moment, you're a library of horrendous fights. Anything?

Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Really appreciate this, thank you. Gonna make a shitpost gif out of it.

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Found the second video myself just now.