Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It is the way of the noble TMA warrior. Your art is not judged on its merits, it is all about the bar fights.
    "This art will teach you how to beat up drunk people who have no idea what they're doing sign right up"
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Friendly MABS reminder.

Style
    American martial arts
    If someone has been in that many fights then there is something wrong with them. It reminds me of Braveheart and the tales they made up about William Wallace (if you haven’t seen the movie do so). I’m calling bs on this. Lastly, who goes around stating that they’ve been in so many fights like it’s a good thing?

Style
    American martial arts
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    My inlaws are in Bethlehem. Perhaps a friendly visit the next time I'm there is warranted...
    If you do record it, pretty pease.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepdogTactics View Post
    If someone has been in that many fights then there is something wrong with them. It reminds me of Braveheart and the tales they made up about William Wallace (if you haven’t seen the movie do so). I’m calling bs on this. Lastly, who goes around stating that they’ve been in so many fights like it’s a good thing?
    This is a common Bullshido.net trope. There have been quite a few "street fight record holders" documented here.

Tom Kier was one, Ray (something...the tarp guy) was another. The usual # chosen is 500 for some reason.

Jim West upended both of them with a 600-0 record.
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60258

I think Frank Dux started this trend with his 329-0. Because once you can create one fake street fight, what's a few hundred more.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Apparently Sensei Mike Hudak also terrorizes the Bethlehem Planning Board meetings as well, including attacks against town citizens and government officials.

https://lehighvalleyramblings.blogsp...chael.html?m=1

This place is literally down the road from the guild in Easton where I take my kids for archery practice. I might drop in and play stupid and see for myself.

Fyi, PA is a 2 party consent state, so secret recordings are illegal.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Page 2 of 2 First 12