Dragon Martial Arts, SA (TX).

Hey guys, first post/thread on the website. Is anyone familiar with the school Dragon Martial Arts in the city of San Antonio, TX?

I'm trying to find a good school for Wing Chun or Silat in the city, and sifu Leal has trained in both styles. These days they only teach WC with lineage from Leung Ting. I want to verify that this is not a McDojo. Their fees are relatively high, there's no informative reviews online, and they charge for a trial lesson. Not to mention all the bad rep Leung Ting gets in the Wing Chun world. Any opinions on this school?

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Hello, lixsussk. I moved this thread and your other thread from MABS into the Traditional forums.

Please refrain from creating multiple accounts. Please also return to your original account. After a short period, I will be preventing this second account from future posts.

Regards, and good luck.

Apologies, for some reason the other account wasn't letting me log in. Since I created my account today, I just created another one to be able to post. Anyway, both seem to work now, feel free to delete this one.