Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    Style
    Pro-Wrestling/PitFighting
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    That was really Jodie Foster's fault.
    At least he was finally able to impress her.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Iíve jut seen it. Brilliant film, itís very immersive and tight throughout its running time.

Iím not a batman fanboy nor was a massive fan of the Nolan films so Iím not going to pick holes in it or put up any massive comparisons, it was an intense and solid drama. I just howl to hell its a stand alone film and they donít make a sequel.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    I’ve jut seen it. Brilliant film, it’s very immersive and tight throughout its running time.

I’m not a batman fanboy nor was a massive fan of the Nolan films so I’m not going to pick holes in it or put up any massive comparisons, it was an intense and solid drama. I just howl to hell its a stand alone film and they don’t make a sequel.
    This movie is basically an alternate version of Alan Moore's "The Killing Joke".

Which means the sequel might actually be a 2nd movie in the same city, using Frank Miller's Batman from "The Dark Knight Returns", not necessarily using the Joker as anything but a background element, as Bruce Wayne is forced to deal with the chaos Joker has catalyzed.

Both versions of these characters bring them right down to Earth and make them super-relateable. Especially to the people suffering superhero fatigue.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/13/2019 9:51pm at .
    'ďI am no advocate of passivity,Ē Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. ďQuakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.Ē'

Page 4 of 4 First 1234