Style
    Mixed

Simone Biles Continues to Redefine What is Humanly Possible in Germany.

Few things leave me speechless, but tonight Simone Biles completed yet another awe-inspiring set of elements.

They are going to name the double double and triple double after her. This first video shows the first time the "Biles II" has been attempted in competition.

She is just 4 medals shy of breaking the record held by Belarusian Vitaly Scherbo, the most decorated gymnast in world history.

This is what MAGA really looks like.

https://twitter.com/TeamUSA

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/05/2019 11:24pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    Yeah, watched it all on the BBC while stumped on the sofa. Terrific performances from the young lady and so many others on that plank of wood, Mat, Parallel Bars, High Bar and more. Amazing talents by all with great performances. An awful lot of training and lots of very had work. All-in-all, a Joy to watch and appreciate. Well done to all of them.

Style
    Mixed
    Biles just did the impossible. Took Scherbo's record away and she's not even the next Olympics yet.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'