Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Mixed
    Oh and according to Rabbi Tzadok, I accidentally hacked past some Israeli defenses a while back while doing a proof of concept experiment for him.

Sorry, Israel. My bad.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I said working for gov; you said working with gov. This is where I start to get pissed at you, because you play these fucking word games. No wonder people like Machette have trouble with you (how's that for a backhanded compliment? (make sure to upvote if you got it (who am I kidding, you're going to upvote it, anyway))).
    Yeah my bad wording. Fixed.

Working with means "supporting the activities of". From 2001-2003 this was in my capacity as a private investigator. I supported local, federal, and state law enforcement and intelligence matters.

From 2004 onward, let's just call it "the internet". I'll write a book when I retire, I think it'll do well. Already working with another author and a publisher.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Anyways, how anyone could think I'm more interesting that THIS, is beyond me.

There is a new gold mine for Bullshido, untapped by anyone here but me. LinkedIn is the new Bullshidoka Central. These people are con artists trying to network and self-market with real professionals.

Copyright infringement to get 100k likes and people to add you to their network...wow Alex Jones was right about one thing. There really are Psychic Vampires.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/27/2019 4:25pm at .

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Anyways, how anyone could think I'm more interesting that THIS, is beyond me.

There is a new gold mine for Bullshido, untapped by anyone here but me.

LinkedIn is the new Bullshidoka Central.

Go get 'em, Tiger!

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Rabbit has some solid cyber creds. I wouldn't call him a hacker, but I don't think he's claimed that, and I don't think he's claimed to work for gov.
    I work for the government.

I am not sure that is much of a bragging rights point.

There is a reason the expression: “good enough for government work” exists, and the book Catch-22 was written...

Style
    Mixed
    Go get 'em, Tiger!
    Speaking of tigers..I took Mrs. Rabbit to lunch this afternoon and told her this whole story. "Remember that awesome photo and story I showed you the other day?..." I won't lie, I got a little emotional retelling.

Her stepdad lost half his company on 9/11, and a lot of them were at our wedding (same year). The survivors all got divorces, and then married the widows of the guys that didn't make it. You can't make that up.

The rage in her eyes when I told her about this asshole...she loves hearing these stories, though. 2835 comments, and maybe 2-3 of them figured out the bullshit.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/27/2019 4:40pm at .

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I work for the government.

I am not sure that is much of a bragging rights point.

There is a reason the expression: “good enough for government work” exists, and the book Catch-22 was written...
    You're right, it's not, and if you know my history with dealing with NSA (I've posted about this here and on the DEFCON forums years ago), there's a good reason I don't work for the government: Mrs. Rabbit.

The NSA also really pissed me off royally almost 20 years ago, and I kind of took it personally. It was my grandfather who was a CIA officer for many years. That fact can be confirmed by picking up several different books, including this one:

Fluehr-Lobban, C. (Ed.). (2003). Ethics and the profession of anthropology: dialogue for ethically conscious practice. Rowman Altamira.

Style
    Mixed
    Damn, there are 144 Goodlife Fitness gyms in Ontario, and 1 is source of the photo in the OP.

9/11 memorial climbs in Canada! And some asshole in Arizona steals the photo.

Now, I'm starting wonder about his Arizona Rangers claim. Hmm...how does one check that out?

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    . . . (who am I kidding, you're going to upvote it, anyway))).
    Rep bitching, ban please.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Page 2 of 2 First 12