Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    Style
    Playground warrior
    If you’re looking to hire a strategist (innovation, business improvement) Phrost, I’m available.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    If you’re looking to hire a strategist (innovation, business improvement) Phrost, I’m available.
    If you can come up with a new way to consume marijuana that is not suppositories, you're hired!
    Last edited by Dung Beatles; 10/09/2019 12:37am at . Reason: words, fail.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    If you can come up with a new way to consume marijuana that is not suppositories, you're hired!
    I make a lovely eyedrop.

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    I make a lovely eyedrop.
    Topicals are OK, eye drops are not allowed by the WA Liquor and Cannabis Board.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Ah, I see the problem.

Style
    what style?
    Time released thc and cbd capsules?

Style
    Playground warrior
    Don’t.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Style
    Ex-Karate
    I'm wondering if Bullshido themed bongs might be a thing in light of the interest in marijuana...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    eye drops ? Nasal Spray ?

If either of those becomes your ticket to extra millions, please be kind and assign me a small royalty. A 16th override would be just fine !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    **** me, I'm not as smart as I thought I was...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 5 of 5 First 12345