Page 5 of 11 First 123456789 ... Last
  1. #41
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    8,836
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Yes.



    and for the rest of you, I have never had a coach.
    This is very very very silly of you. You need critical skilled eyes on you for maximum improvement.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

  2. #42
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    8,836
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    More Medals.

    Its just another chance to compete. They will compete where ever they can.


    Lovato for instance is undefeated in MMA , current Bellator MW Champ(Hes the best middile weight in the world including the ufc), 2018 Masters Gi World Champ.

    He Just Choked out Tim Spriggs in FTW and Beat Muhammad Aly(current SHW Gi World Champ) in the last Adcc.


    Josh Hinger -1st Place IBJJF World No-Gi Championship (2018/2017/2016)
    1st Place ADCC West Coast Trials (2019)
    1st Place ACBJJ 7 MW No-Gi Grand Prix (2017)
    1st Place IBJJF American No-Gi Nationals (2017**/2014**)
    1st Place IBJJF Seattle Open Champion (2017/2015)
    1st Place IBJJF Austin Open (2017)
    1st Place Gracie Worlds Champion (2015)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Spring Open (2017**/2016**)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Spring No-Gi Open (2017*)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Summer Open (2016)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Summer No-Gi Open (2016**)
    2nd Place IBJJF World Masters Championship (2017 Master 1)
    2nd Place EBI Invitational (2015)
    2nd Place IBJJF San Francisco Open (2015)
    2nd Place IBJJF Seattle Open (2017*)
    3rd Place IBJJF American Nationals (2014)
    3rd Place IBJJF Seattle Open (2015*)
    3rd Place ADCC US West Coast Trials (2017)

    * Absolute
    ** Weight and absolute


    The same year Hinger won Adult worlds ... He came in second in Worlds Masters 1 and won a bunch of prestigious adult titles that year.
    If they ever start doing Vada/ Olympic Style testing I sincerely doubt most athletes at Advanced athletic age will be able to continue these sort of streaks..... training injuries will start to stack up and that will be that.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

  3. #43
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,290
    Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If they ever start doing Vada/ Olympic Style testing I sincerely doubt most athletes at Advanced athletic age will be able to continue these sort of streaks..... training injuries will start to stack up and that will be that.
    Drug testing in sports is gay and should stop.

  4. #44
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    26,695
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    More Medals.

    Its just another chance to compete. They will compete where ever they can.


    Lovato for instance is undefeated in MMA , current Bellator MW Champ(Hes the best middile weight in the world including the ufc), 2018 Masters Gi World Champ.

    He Just Choked out Tim Spriggs in FTW and Beat Muhammad Aly(current SHW Gi World Champ) in the last Adcc.


    Josh Hinger -1st Place IBJJF World No-Gi Championship (2018/2017/2016)
    1st Place ADCC West Coast Trials (2019)
    1st Place ACBJJ 7 MW No-Gi Grand Prix (2017)
    1st Place IBJJF American No-Gi Nationals (2017**/2014**)
    1st Place IBJJF Seattle Open Champion (2017/2015)
    1st Place IBJJF Austin Open (2017)
    1st Place Gracie Worlds Champion (2015)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Spring Open (2017**/2016**)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Spring No-Gi Open (2017*)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Summer Open (2016)
    1st Place IBJJF Chicago Summer No-Gi Open (2016**)
    2nd Place IBJJF World Masters Championship (2017 Master 1)
    2nd Place EBI Invitational (2015)
    2nd Place IBJJF San Francisco Open (2015)
    2nd Place IBJJF Seattle Open (2017*)
    3rd Place IBJJF American Nationals (2014)
    3rd Place IBJJF Seattle Open (2015*)
    3rd Place ADCC US West Coast Trials (2017)

    * Absolute
    ** Weight and absolute


    The same year Hinger won Adult worlds ... He came in second in Worlds Masters 1 and won a bunch of prestigious adult titles that year.
    I keep forgetting it is professional.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #45
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    26,695
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    This is very very very silly of you. You need critical skilled eyes on you for maximum improvement.
    Oh, hush, he is an outlier...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #46
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    26,695
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If they ever start doing Vada/ Olympic Style testing I sincerely doubt most athletes at Advanced athletic age will be able to continue these sort of streaks..... training injuries will start to stack up and that will be that.
    Lol, yet another reason no BJJ in Olympics.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #47
    King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    8,836
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Lol, yet another reason no BJJ in Olympics.
    Well Russia would be able still be able to field a team of Masters...... everyone else? Not so much.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    25,224
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    You never had a trainer,

    that also worked your corner,

    Gave you tips, etc?

    Nope, I had people who I trained with, and my instructor who taught me Muay Thai, but most of the time I was cornered by my training partners, and every once in awhile other professionals who knew me. Nobody you would actually call my coach. I guess it is a matter of opinion.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,933
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Nope, I had people who I trained with, and my instructor who taught me Muay Thai, but most of the time I was cornered by my training partners, and every once in awhile other professionals who knew me. Nobody you would actually call my coach. I guess it is a matter of opinion.
    What do you want me to say?

    That your entire career was actually that of an unloved amateur regardless if some promotions were offering you some flip checks?

    That something really wrong happened?

    Digital hugs for you.

    But dumb-assery does not have to be serial.

    Hey buddy...get a coach...and a manager.

    And a promoter.

    And a training camp.

  10. #50
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    8,269
    Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    What do you want me to say?

    That your entire career was actually that of an unloved amateur regardless if some promotions were offering you some flip checks?

    That something really wrong happened?

    Digital hugs for you.

    But dumb-assery does not have to be serial.

    Hey buddy...get a coach...and a manager.

    And a promoter.

    And a training camp.
    It's a kickboxing tournament.

    How many rounds Omega?

Page 5 of 11 First 123456789 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in