Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    nuclear war
    I'd prefer a meteor. No nuclear fallout to deal with while fighting zombies would be a plus.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I'd prefer a meteor. No nuclear fallout to deal with while fighting zombies would be a plus.
    Note to self-

Buy fire suit and more metal buckets. Pre cooked meals to be had if not incinerated.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Pishaw, those of us with well stocked underground bunkers, complete with a couple years supply of food, potable water, medicine, booze, firearms, ammo, and iodine radiation treatments will be fine.
    I looked up the depth to the water table in your area, you might just make it...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Autoimmune disease
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Why don't we just skip all that other stuff and just do the zombies?

I mean, if there's a zombie plague then who cares about nukes and meteors?

I'll take zombies over radiation sickness any day.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Page 2 of 2 First 12