Page 10 of 11 First ... 67891011 Last
    Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Steve started an account at Martial Talk about the same time he appeared here.

http://www.martialtalk.com/members/starjumper7.41109/

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Steve started an account at Martial Talk about the same time he appeared here.

http://www.martialtalk.com/members/starjumper7.41109/
    What kind of marketing plan includes " Bullshido.net should give me all the exposure and eyeballs I need." ?

You can tell he has put some thought into this and that is a good thing in my book. I personally think he is on the the silly side kind of mental but I am open to self improvement and visualization and symbology.

I am just over here waiting for the post he promised me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    What kind of marketing plan includes " Bullshido.net should give me all the exposure and eyeballs I need? ". You can tell he has put some thought into this and that is a good thing.

I am just over here waiting for the post he promised me.
    Sorry, buddy, I think I fucked it up for you by being an asshole moderator. My bad.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Sorry, buddy, I think I fucked it up for you by being an asshole moderator. My bad.
    It's hard to get good help.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    I really didn't expect any response after him going out of his way to say he was writing me one offline.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    What kind of marketing plan includes " Bullshido.net should give me all the exposure and eyeballs I need." ?
    That's a little harsh.

At least Phrost tried something.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjumper7 View Post
    It is true, there are many fraudsters, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I know that it is possible to make people or things hot because my teacher has done it to me and I've done it to others. But wait, you all think I'm a liar.
    I'm a disciple of Shaolin Ba Duan Jing.

You're not a liar, you're a thief. You stole my heart! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH.

Now, give it back with interest.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    That's a little harsh.

At least Phrost tried something.
    Phrost is what we in the closer community call a "Tri Hard".

That's why he needs Sub to keep the code running, and me to keep people swatting each other with their mental genitalia. And Yes...I requested this privilege.

Have you even seen Phrost's fight video? He and I are basically the same person. I just have a better avatar. I also look like Ed Norton IRL, according to my best friends. Either him, or Cameron from Ferris Bueller.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Nah, you look more like @ThatKevinSmith when he started losing the weight. Not as funny, though. Probably not as high, either, because reasons.

(edit) I could see you passing for a young Harold Ramis, but still not funny.

Style
    Mixed
    Nah, you look more like @ThatKevinSmith when he started losing the weight. Not as funny, though. Probably not as high, either, because reasons.

(edit) I could see you passing for a young Harold Ramis, but still not funny.
    Kevin Smith is 5'8"

Harold Ramis was just slightly shorter than I.

I'm funnier and more dangerous than both of them, according to independent experts including you.

Phrost thinks I'm hilarious. He has since my first meme 9 years ago.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 67891011 Last