Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, we never exactly built a glossary of terms around here--one of the things I wanted to do with Bullshido.org. But for the record, you're right.
    Here's the 2007 prototype. Rock Ape tried to get this fired up again in 2010. Then I registered and he spent the next couple of years riding my nuts. All work and no play..

This is probably the most important thread ever made here, because it synthesizes so much of BS's genetic history.

Bullshidoka Arguments
    https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52223
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Note: there are only a couple hours left on this, and it's at about $100 left to meet the goal after I chipped in.

**** it, making up the difference. That would be goddamn tragic to come so close and not get funded.

Don't tell my wife.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    WTG, Lampa!

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa View Post
    In fairness, I am printing fiction in the hope of eventually turning a profit off it.

Point taken and original edited.

Edit: Or I would have, except you apparently can't edit the top post?
    There's a 45-minute edit window. I can make the change, if you would still like. You're still a Bully, even if you're inactive, so I would also take out the "former," part.

And, congratulations!

If your forum account exists, you're still a member as far as I'm concerned.

Style
    magic FUCKING powers!
    Writer (Independent)
    Boom, guys. Made it by the skin of our teeth on that one. I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up. The text, images and formatting are all done and I've submitted the text for what image captions were left, so this is a finished product and will be going out to everyone as soon as the printing is done.

Thanks again. This community is great. And, I guess I'm not former.

Style
    Mixed
    Boom, guys. Made it by the skin of our teeth on that one. I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up. The text, images and formatting are all done and I've submitted the text for what image captions were left, so this is a finished product and will be going out to everyone as soon as the printing is done.

Thanks again. This community is great. And, I guess I'm not former.
    I must be the dullest member of this forum; somehow I was so captivated by the artwork and concept that I missed the fact there was a Kickstarter fund.

I will donate what little I can right now.

I will also have to chat with you about how influenced you were by The Dark Tower, because if you weren't something is wrong in Mid-World.

It also turns out I am an experienced copy editor, so any time you want someone to take the time to actually fix up your prose, I'm here. Free of charge.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/10/2019 7:02pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    My wife overheard this and scoffed, since instamodels, who can squat more in high heels than I, can't actually get people to buy their swag. I'm not sure if my ego can handle being empirically bested by my SO. I will have to do all I can to crush her.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last