Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    So, how about some SGKF techniques?

• Tactical golf cart driving
    • Improper radio usage
    • How to best wear a uniform that doesn't fit
    • 101 more things you can do with a meaningless tin badge
    • Bribing the IT guys to keep your cameras running so you don't have to walk around
    • How to dial 911 (prerequisite course - How to ask the crowd if anyone knows CPR)
    • How to fake convincing log entries

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    So, the deadly internalzs, eh?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    So, the deadly internalzs, eh?
    If do right, no can defend...

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    I thought thread was going to get interesting. Security guard vs bouncer vs street cop vs corrections, having done all I was ready to solve all these misconceptions and straiten **** out.

Oh well. I know a guy who used to work in the prisons, but now works as a security guard making more money and enjoying more AC with weekends off. I know a guy who used to be Army special forces who works security in a hospital making less money than all of them because he is a liability. But loves it. I also fired someone not too long ago that was prior LEO, got hired where I work and left her loaded pistol sitting on the toilet in the public restroom right outside the secure perimeter. Someone found it and called me. I secured it and the ammo, then fired her.

I can anecdote all day! Let's do this!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I thought thread was going to get interesting. Security guard vs bouncer vs street cop vs corrections, having done all I was ready to solve all these misconceptions and straiten **** out.

Oh well. I know a guy who used to work in the prisons, but now works as a security guard making more money and enjoying more AC with weekends off. I know a guy who used to be Army special forces who works security in a hospital making less money than all of them because he is a liability. But loves it. I also fired someone not too long ago that was prior LEO, got hired where I work and left her loaded pistol sitting on the toilet in the public restroom right outside the secure perimeter. Someone found it and called me. I secured it and the ammo, then fired her.

I can anecdote all day! Let's do this!
    Wait, wait, you mean you are going to be speak from a legitimate area of expertise instead of just making crass troll posts towards other posters?

We can try it, but this might be the wrong website for it...

I say go for it, though.

It will class up the joint.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Yeah, **** might get too real though. Having been on all the special tactics teams and to the advanced ground fighting schools. Which I will tell you a secret some aren't going to want to hear. The advanced ground fighting school they send us to was.....wait for it.....wait for it.....the Gracie JJ LEO program. I know. Shocking.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Yeah, **** might get too real though. Having been on all the special tactics teams and to the advanced ground fighting schools. Which I will tell you a secret some aren't going to want to hear. The advanced ground fighting school they send us to was.....wait for it.....wait for it.....the Gracie JJ LEO program. I know. Shocking.
    My brother-in-law owns a large Club in the Tampa Bay area.
    He asked me to start bouncing on the weekends. All the girls there tip out security so it ends up being pretty lucrative between base pay and tip out.

My main goal is going to be use all lapel based techniques during any confrontation. Why ? Cause i think its hilarious.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    My brother-in-law owns a large Club in the Tampa Bay area.
    He asked me to start bouncing on the weekends. All the girls there tip out security so it ends up being pretty lucrative between base pay and tip out.
    My main goal is going to be use all lapel based techniques during any confrontation. Why ? Cause i think its hilarious.
    Extra points if you're rocking a mullet and a blazer.

Page 3 of 3 First 123