Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    You gonna go cry now, bitch? Go cry to the big bad mod that someone was rude in your troll thread.

    You are laughably pathetic.
    All mods will verify that I have made no complaint nor private message to them regarding you.

    In fact, complaining to mods is not my style.

    I may tease mods, or prank mods, agree or disagree with mods, however from time to time...

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Nope. That is a lie. I said you "aren't a real martial artist" and I have not seen any evidence that you are.

    Do you know what forum you are in, Wrabbit?
    I have already posted that while I may practice and teach martial arts techniques, and combat sports, that I find that people who call themselves a martial artist are being awfully LARP-y.

    So, I will pass on addressing whether or not I am a "martial artist" other than repeating that I practice and teach martial arts and combat sports techniques.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 9/02/2019 3:40pm at .

  3. #13
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,891
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I have already posted that while I may practice and teach martial arts techniques, and combat sports, that I find that people who call themselves a martial artist are being awfully LARP-y.

    So, I will pass on addressing whether or not I am a "martial artist" other than repeating that I practice and teach martial arts and combat sports techniques.
    Fair. Not really anything I would argue against there.

    I don't really identify myself as anything. I know a few things that carry me through.

    Fighting casually is not one of them. Fighting fair is not either. In fact if you can subvert the opponent's terms and flip the conditions of the fight altogether...

    ...well that's art of war ****. Jedi mind tricks.

    It's not like psychology isn't a part of sport. But it takes a back seat to raw athletic skills and talent.

    If you find yourself outmatched or outnumbered. Cornered by a group of armed, hungry and viscious people psychology is your first attack. It is key to gain the advantage you need to save your own life. As is clearing your mind of any "mortal fears" because it's all on a razors edge at that point.

    Ask your leo friends. They use extremely deliberate language, body posturing and even dazzling lights and noise to disorient suspects. "Mind tricks".

    Anyways. That's where I've been. Surrounded by drug addicts that look like they're equiped to take B trentch back from the Hun. Almost nightly, walking home wiith a pocket full of tips. Just me and my big dick energy. That's why I'm not really impressed by papers or belts or accolades. It means nothing to the dead.

    I don't care how good you are at making pretzels out of men. Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Fair. Not really anything I would argue against there.

    I don't really identify myself as anything. I know a few things that carry me through.

    Fighting casually is not one of them. Fighting fair is not either. In fact if you can subvert the opponent's terms and flip the conditions of the fight altogether...

    ...well that's art of war ****. Jedi mind tricks.

    It's not like psychology isn't a part of sport. But it takes a back seat to raw athletic skills and talent.

    If you find yourself outmatched or outnumbered. Cornered by a group of armed, hungry and viscious people psychology is your first attack. It is key to gain the advantage you need to save your own life. As is clearing your mind of any "mortal fears" because it's all on a razors edge at that point.

    Ask your leo friends. They use extremely deliberate language, body posturing and even dazzling lights and noise to disorient suspects. "Mind tricks".

    Anyways. That's where I've been. Surrounded by drug addicts that look like they're equiped to take B trentch back from the Hun. Almost nightly, walking home wiith a pocket full of tips. Just me and my big dick energy. That's why I'm not really impressed by papers or belts or accolades. It means nothing to the dead.

    I don't care how good you are at making pretzels out of men. Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.
    All other things aside, I hope you stay out of trouble and harmís way.

  5. #15
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,891
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    All other things aside, I hope you stay out of trouble and harmís way.
    Thanks, man. Same. But wish in one hand and crap in another...

    TBH honest I'd be safer getting dropped on my big fat head by you or Rayce. At least then there's someone around to tell the tale! lol

    Today I've got nothing to worry about though. Got a night off and enough pocket change to get big a steak and all the fixings.

    Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day as well!

  6. #16
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,315
    Style
    Pumping iron
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Even you better start thinking outside the box when confronted by a disproportionately superior force.
    Follow the MAD doctrine. Results are guaranteed to be exciting.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  7. #17
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,305
    Style
    CQC
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Follow the MAD doctrine. Results are guaranteed to be exciting.
    That's why I every day carry my recreational McNuke(tm).

  8. #18
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,315
    Style
    Pumping iron
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    That's why I every day carry my recreational McNuke(tm).
    Do whatchugadado, bruh.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  9. #19
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    26,754
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    So, how about some SGKF techniques?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    So, how about some SGKF techniques?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in