Page 8 of 15 First ... 456789101112 ... Last
    Style
    Playground warrior
    And sorry for interfering with your penis.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    however I have been told there are things I can’t know, super secret stuff etc
    Melodrama, much?

There's nothing super-secret, here. There's no conspiracy. I could even point you at specific posts, if there weren't nearly 20,000 of them to sift through (not counting his alts). But, when protecting PII, I would need affirmative consent from the person in order to share that information with you, and even then, it might not be shared in a public fashion.

You are out of your depth, here. Please, stop.

Style
    Grapple
    I like Rabbit and don’t at all understand the accusations thrown around about his mental health - however I have been told there are things I can’t know, super secret stuff etc . I am also a rabid problem solver with few boundaries which would make me a crappy mod, but a good corporate hire.
    Ive been on this site too long to not look at the phrase "super secret stuff" with a significant amount of "thats probably bullshit".

Especially considering his history of eluding to being an expert in things he knows fuckall about.

I like him too and suspect he is on the autism spectrum as a couple of my hyper intelligent friends and one cousin is.

They display very similar behavior to his and are perfectly capable of taking some **** and sorting themselves out as and when needed.

A grown arse man with kids shouldnt require being wrapped in cotton wool and nothing about his behavior has lead me to believe that the ribbing he gets results in anything more than a bash on his keyboard and a loud "**** THOSE GUYZZ!!" .
    King without a crown

Style
    Grapple
    And sorry for interfering with your penis.
    I do not get told this often enough.
    King without a crown

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Wrabbit is a decent guy just a bit unbound.
    FTFY, but thanks.

I'll respond to the rest of these posts once my apologia is completed.

I might even start my own MABS thread to address all of it at once, just like Auslander did when people started calling him a huckster. But that might bend a rule or two, so we'll probably be keeping it set to a slower burn cycle.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    FTFY, but thanks.

I'll respond to the rest of these posts once my apologia is completed.

I might even start my own MABS thread to address all of it at once, just like Auslander did when people started calling him a huckster. But that might bend a rule or two, so we'll probably be keeping it set to a slower burn cycle.
    Welcome back.

There is a 5G thread that you might want to contribute to.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Welcome back.

There is a 5G thread that you might want to contribute to.
    Russian disinformation campaigns strike again. Google "5G kill grid", and off you'll go.

That pretty sums up whatever I'd post there.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I'm already cursing myself, but there are exactly 3 dragonflies in my radiator.

669,920 is not evenly divisible by three, but I'm sure you have some totally bullshit rationale, which I now await with extreme boredom.
    Total bullshit. I didn't factor in the FACT that it could have been 3 of the same 160 species of Dragonfly. So, this number is a little low. Close enough between friends, no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Rabbit openly and publicly lied about paying for status on these forums. We are not cheats or thieves.
    It's true, I made a rather flippant statement about paying money to Bullshido for Supporting Member, in 2010 I believe the receipts will show if they go back that far (I even think you were the one who reminded me it was that long ago).

I see now how it came across, a slight against the operators here, which honestly wasn't intentional.

I've prepared this simple chart to illustrate how much I've contributed to Bullshido over the years, compared to the costs mentioned by the administration. The blue indicates Paypal activity between the site and Mrs. Rabbit's Paypal account (she found out in 2011!), the red an estimate of costs I've run up in terms of management time and patience.

In retrospect, I should I bought a T-shirt. That's what started this back in April. I was being ungrateful. I have to remind myself sometimes that the mods here aren't like, for example, Sociocide mods. Well, a couple are.

Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You really have no idea what you’re taking about. If I recall correctly, Sub wasn’t even on staff when Wrabbit started getting banned.
    I don't think any other mods have ever banned me. I could be wrong. Sub ushered in a new era of gunslinger, imho. In the old days I think he would have been banning dozens at a time, the bunch of lawless yahoos we had running around here.

I think he'd definitely have banned Rudy and JFS and other gong sau ass clowns that I love to parody, before they even got close to the level of liability they brought.

Monkey once set my avatar to the Banned! avatar just to mess with me once, but that was out of love.

All my bans have come as a shock, really. Which, I always thought was the point of them, like a keisaku across your mouth.

Page 8 of 15 First ... 456789101112 ... Last