Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678
    Style
    Playground warrior
    And sorry for interfering with your penis.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    however I have been told there are things I canít know, super secret stuff etc
    Melodrama, much?

There's nothing super-secret, here. There's no conspiracy. I could even point you at specific posts, if there weren't nearly 20,000 of them to sift through (not counting his alts). But, when protecting PII, I would need affirmative consent from the person in order to share that information with you, and even then, it might not be shared in a public fashion.

You are out of your depth, here. Please, stop.

Style
    Grapple
    I like Rabbit and donít at all understand the accusations thrown around about his mental health - however I have been told there are things I canít know, super secret stuff etc . I am also a rabid problem solver with few boundaries which would make me a crappy mod, but a good corporate hire.
    Ive been on this site too long to not look at the phrase "super secret stuff" with a significant amount of "thats probably bullshit".

Especially considering his history of eluding to being an expert in things he knows fuckall about.

I like him too and suspect he is on the autism spectrum as a couple of my hyper intelligent friends and one cousin is.

They display very similar behavior to his and are perfectly capable of taking some **** and sorting themselves out as and when needed.

A grown arse man with kids shouldnt require being wrapped in cotton wool and nothing about his behavior has lead me to believe that the ribbing he gets results in anything more than a bash on his keyboard and a loud "**** THOSE GUYZZ!!" .
    King without a crown

Style
    Grapple
    And sorry for interfering with your penis.
    I do not get told this often enough.
    King without a crown

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678