Page 2 of 15 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    3FA is bullshit - they took 2FA and busted out part of the "have," to be a bio factor. It's marketing gee-whiz, at best.

    We all know that this is only keeping the honest people honest, anyways. Trouble is, most people are actually honest, so the fear-mongering gets a little shrill.

    Slight correction to my previous - DNA is not readily available as an instant test, that was an error on my part. At best, with current "widely," available tech, you would have blood typing or an encoding of DNA (which is just another have, and easily copied).
    We're talking about identity, not intentions. And plenty of dishonest people can abuse any number of factors to do damage. Donald Trump has access to "the button". OH, the war stories I could tell you about people with privileges..

    And based on cyberpharmacogenomics, it turns out that the best way to authenticate yourself is, well, to be you, with as many factors determining that as possible. Hence, nFA.

    AFTER that, is a subject for many other dimensions beyond proving "identity". This is actually the subject my own graduate research, if you are really interested. The cardinality of dimensions.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    6,949
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    OH, the war stories I could tell you about people with privileges..
    Who better than you?

    You're in your 40's and still receiving, accepting, and arguably depending on economic subsidies from your parents and in laws.

    Despite the fact that you were born white, male, to a well off family, with direct close relatives that held high government position.

    You are the most demoralizing case example a minority could be exposed to from the perspective of a well off kid with privilege who gets to skate despite gross incompetence and lack of individual redeeming qualities.

    Then again, you represent the opportunity for those born without privilege to rise above those born with privilege because of the low bar you set.

    So, everything has a yin and a yang, I suppose.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 9/16/2019 9:19pm at .

  3. #13
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Who better than you?

    You're in your 40's and still receiving, accepting, and arguably depending on economic subsidies from your parents and in laws.

    Despite the fact that you were born white, male, to a well off family, with direct close relatives that held high government position.

    You are the most demoralizing case example a minority could be exposed to from the perspective of a well off kid with privilege who gets to skate despite gross incompetence and lack of individual redeeming qualities.

    Then again, you represent the opportunity for those born without privilege to rise above those born with privilege because of the low bar you set.

    So, everything has a yin and a yang, I suppose.
    Which one of my TEN THOUSAND war stories is worthy of your judgement.

    Again with the galloping. What the **** does this post have to do with the topic, G3? Everything you said just now wrong, especially the part about being born to a "Well off family". Shut the **** up.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

  4. #14
    Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    11,123
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Which one of my TEN THOUSAND war stories is worthy of your judgement.

    Again with the galloping. What the **** does this post have to do with the topic, G3? Everything you said just now wrong, especially the part about being born to a "Well off family". Shut the **** up.
    I kinda like drunk Rabbit.

  5. #15
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I kinda like drunk Rabbit.
    If I was drunk I'd be chasing Mrs. Rabbit.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

  6. #16
    Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    11,123
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    1
    So, that thing about "have you stopped beating your wife, yet?" didn't really sink in.

  7. #17
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    So, that thing about "have you stopped beating your wife, yet?" didn't really sink in.
    I'm sorry you don't understand it.

    Mu.

    Do you want a picture?

    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

  8. #18
    Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    11,123
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I'm sorry you don't understand it.

    Mu.

    Do you want a picture?

    Cool pic. Reminds me of the radiator on my truck, after sucking up a few dragonflies.

  9. #19
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Cool pic. Reminds me of the radiator on my truck, after sucking up a few dragonflies.
    Do you even know how many species of Dragonfly your radiator might have caught? This goes back to sampling theory too.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

  10. #20
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wa Chung Mountain, NJ
    Posts
    17,790
    Style
    Mixed
    669,920. That's the precise number of combinations of Dragonfly species that may have flewn into your fucking radiator.

    Who will challenge me?

    Edit: that number is SPECIFIC TO TEXAS. Just to save some of you poor saps the time and energy.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 9/16/2019 11:34pm at .
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

Page 2 of 15 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in