Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last
    Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    Unless you mean white minorities then your post makes no sense white males are the ones shooting up everything. Also nobody commits crimes against white people more than whites.
    The Jews did this.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Fake mentioned he was looking forward to Chicago being discussed,

Chicago gets mentioned because Chicago has very strict gun control laws but those laws have been widely unsuccessful in reducing murders or gun violence for that matter.
    ^this^

+ DC, NYC, LA and many other municipalities.

https://www.kosu.org/post/constituti...without-permit

Governor Kevin Stitt signed a bill Wednesday that makes it legal for most Oklahomans who are 21 or older to carry a gun without a license. Oklahoma joins more than a dozen states that allow eligible adults to carry firearms without taking a safety course or paying licensing fees.
    Under the new law, people wouldn’t have to undergo the current background check state law enforcement performs when people apply for a license. That background check is more rigorous than the one performed when a gun is purchased.
    The new law also allows active military, veterans, and reserve military who are 18 or over to carry without a permit.
    on another front, the law has an attempted block by a vote of the people-

https://kfor.com/2019/08/29/official...fore-deadline/

OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma lawmaker and organizers who want to vote on a permitless carry measure have only a few hours before they are forced to turn in signatures to the Capitol.
    Real numbers forthcoming.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    The Jews did this.
    I blame minorities.
    I have no reason to think that you are kidding, Ghost.

You fall under the category of people that Phrost often describes as being easy targets for radicalization, falling for scams, etc.

And, in most of your posts you seem to be an unhappy with your life, angry young white man, with a fascination on firearms that is not confined to self-defense, law enforcement, military service, or sportive aspects,

but also frequent posts referencing soldier of fortune desires, mercenary desires, and killing people, ie oil executives or otherwise.

In any case, this is a serious thread, with a serious topic, about a serious tragedy, not Trollshido.

If you were waiting for it, I will satisfy your desire to hear someone say that your racist posts and anti-semitic posts are disgusting.

Style
    CQC
    I have no reason to think that you are kidding, Ghost.

You fall under the category of people that Phrost often describes as being easy targets for radicalization, falling for scams, etc.

And, in most of your posts you seem to be an unhappy with your life, angry young white man, with a fascination on firearms that is not confined to self-defense, law enforcement, military service, or sportive aspects,

but also frequent posts referencing soldier of fortune desires, mercenary desires, and killing people, ie oil executives or otherwise.

In any case, this is a serious thread, with a serious topic, not Trollshido.

If you were waiting for it, I will satisfy your desire to hear someone say that your racist posts and anti-semitic posts are disgusting.
    M8 half of my family is Jewish. I'm making fun of the sort of logic that comes from people in these situations. Everyone looking to point a finger. No one looking for real answers. I've gone on about media contagion before. I've made my real views on this topic explicitly clear.

Style
    CQC
    M8 half of my family is Jewish. I'm making fun of the sort of logic that comes from people in these situations. Everyone looking to point a finger. No one looking for real answers. I've gone on about media contagion before. I've made my real views on this topic explicitly clear.
    I have to deal with actual neo-nazis on Instagram sending me fucked up **** surprisingly often. I loath those people and think they are the absolute dregs of society. And I don't have a particularly positive opinion of society as a whole.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    I am delighted to hear that you were joking rather than being serious.

If you are going to be satirical, a bit more wit might help.

The racial tensions in this country do not need to be stirred further by those that don't know you are kidding reading posts thinking you are serious and saying "there is another racist",

or worse, reading your posts, and thinking that is a narrative that Bullshido supports, or that Bullshido members, through their silence, endorse.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    No

You've made multiple blanket statements about entire demographics on multiple threads.

Stop now. You're not funny, woke or well informed. There is nothing funny here, this thread or this topic.

Again, stop, now.

Style
    CQC
    I am delighted to hear that you were joking rather than being serious.

If you are going to be satirical, a bit more wit might help.

The racial tensions in this country do not need to be stirred further by those that don't know you are kidding reading posts thinking you are serious and saying "there is another racist",

or worse, reading your posts, and thinking that is a narrative that Bullshido supports, or that Bullshido members, through their silence, endorse.
    That's honestly a fair take. The real sad thing is if I had posted that a few years ago the satirical nature would have been far more obvious because such views were not nearly as mainstream. I miss the days when disliking Nazis wasn't considered to be a controversial stance.

Style
    decrepit mouth boxing
    That's honestly a fair take. The real sad thing is if I had posted that a few years ago the satirical nature would have been far more obvious because such views were not nearly as mainstream. I miss the days when disliking Nazis wasn't considered to be a controversial stance.
    What the ****? Get your head out of your ass.

Style
    CQC
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    What the ****? Get your head out of your ass.
    You would be surprised. Modern social media is absolute hell. Instagram is particularly bad.

Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last