Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT

Twitter Conspiracy Theory: Level 9000

What's easier to believe?

That the founder of Twitter had his account "hacked," or that the founder of Twitter is a fucking bigot who went on a drunken tirade. Like Papa John Schnatter, for example. You decide.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...acked-n1048456

Here's my logic.

The founder of a massive communications platform, which is used by POTUS and his detractors, didn't have enough security around @Jack? 2FA failed (and, yes, that can happen)? R U Fing Kidding Me Rite Nau?

This breach certainly calls in to question the veracity of any Trump tweet.

And, if you had control of such an account, why would you go balls-to-the-wall fucktard with it? This would clearly be a higher-aptitude breach than can be blamed on script kiddies, or so we would fucking hope.

So, the conspiracy theories I proffer are:
    1. Trump had CIA/NSA/USSS hack and sabotage
    2. There is no hack, there's just another rogue libtard executive covering his ass by blaming a drunken tirade on mysterious "hackers."

Ready... steady... GO!

Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

That the founder of Twitter had his account "hacked," or that the founder of Twitter is a fucking bigot who went on a drunken tirade. Like Papa John Schnatter, for example. You decide.

Here's my logic.

The founder of a massive communications platform, which is used by POTUS and his detractors, didn't have enough security around @Jack? 2FA failed (and, yes, that can happen)? R U Fing Kidding Me Rite Nau?

And, if you had control of such an account, why would you go balls-to-the-wall fucktard with it? This would clearly be a higher-aptitude breach than can be blamed on script kiddies, or so we would fucking hope.

2. There is no hack, there's just another rogue libtard executive covering his ass by blaming a drunken tirade on mysterious "hackers."

Ready... steady... GO!
    I'll take number 2 for the win.

Style
    Grapple
    Because there is no option (3) Aliens I’ll have to go with 2 also .
    King without a crown

Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

Here's my logic.

Ready... steady... GO!
    Yes, except he doubles and triples down on his words on camera and during speeches.

Otherwise, if he kept his fingers in his ears, I could follow your trolling er umm conspiracy.

Number 2, just like every other douche busted on FB, twitter, instagram or snapchat caught being a misogynist, bitter child or racist.