Style
    Autoimmune disease

Overstock CEO Robert Byrne claims 2016 FBI conspiracy

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/polit...ntv/index.html

So seriously, is this guy fucking nuts or is there another play here?

I doubt much of anything he has said is true. Did he get caught up in doing some dirty ****? Is he being blackmailed into this?

I don't get it. No one is ever going to hire this guy again except maybe the Birch Society after this loonie sounding rant.

Is he trying to get into politics or the crackpot media industry?

Whatever this turns out to be, I think this is the developing story.

Makes me suspicious that he might be covering for some other illegal **** and this is his way of trying to get out in front of it. Get busted for Crime B, point figure at Conspiracy A and then try to use the ensuing media circus to win in the court of opinion. Maybe angle for a pardon. I know, now I'm making my own conspiracy theory but this guy is way off in wacko territory.

More likely, he's been successfully hiding Bipolar disorder, drug addiction or suffered neurological damage and now he's gone fruit loops for the cameras.
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1971, Raoul Duke

Style
    street paddleboarding
    When the president of the country successfully blames the deep state, is it really crazy for other dudes in position of power to attempt the same thing?

Joe "I should not comment on Anthony Weiner" Biden staff
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/23/polit...ntv/index.html

So seriously, is this guy fucking nuts or is there another play here?

I doubt much of anything he has said is true. Did he get caught up in doing some dirty ****? Is he being blackmailed into this?

I don't get it. No one is ever going to hire this guy again except maybe the Birch Society after this loonie sounding rant.

Is he trying to get into politics or the crackpot media industry?

Whatever this turns out to be, I think this is the developing story.

Makes me suspicious that he might be covering for some other illegal **** and this is his way of trying to get out in front of it. Get busted for Crime B, point figure at Conspiracy A and then try to use the ensuing media circus to win in the court of opinion. Maybe angle for a pardon. I know, now I'm making my own conspiracy theory but this guy is way off in wacko territory.

More likely, he's been successfully hiding Bipolar disorder, drug addiction or suffered neurological damage and now he's gone fruit loops for the cameras.
    The guy was running a company that sells stuff which - pardon the French - "fell off the back of a truck." It's not hard to imagine that he would be engaged in shady deals, of all sorts.