Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    The one thing that made me suspicious is that Acosta was said to have claimed that someone told him that Epstein was connected to the intelligence community. If I was the FBI I'd get to the bottom of if Acosta said that in the first place. If someone connected to Epstein got Acosta off light, by such a suggestion then I'd look for corruption from that person.

If Epstein was connected to the intelligence community, then you've got at least some sort of intersection with the types that could get him killed in prison but it's not concrete enough to get inside a locked cell, strangle him and set him up to look like a suicide.

That's Mossad level fucking around and it would take multiple coordinating agents to cover up. Too many to avoid being exposed ex post facto.

That fake name business from a guard is probably hogwash but any cop could sort that out quickly. If there really was a mystery guard, the other prison screws would have noticed a new guy.
    Somebody told Acosta is very unlikely. If the CIA was going to put the squeeze on him (I think its very unlikely he was helped this way but I'm discussing it as devil's advocate.) then they would have likely arranged a face to face meeting, with someone at the Justice Department vouching that the guy in the room did represent the agency. Acosta would at the very least be able to provide the name of the person who did the vouching. So I don't believe Acosta for a minute.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Quit trolling.

This is bullshit of the highest order. You fucking break into all of his houses before you kil the guy. It is his RECORDS, not his voice that will **** people up. How many Rape accusations are between Bill and Donald?They can all still testify and **** didn't happen. ****, Bill's flight logs have doubled. FUCKING Doubled.

Now, if his property mysteriously burned down, the flight logs disappeared, the underage CD and pictures come up missing then I might entertain some conspiracy theories.

Every day, more and more **** comes out. His death, murder or suicide, has made **** 1000% worse.
    Yeah, it was a huge **** YOU ALL by Epstein...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

King of The Island of Misfit Toys supporting member
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Quit trolling.

This is bullshit of the highest order. You fucking break into all of his houses before you kil the guy. It is his RECORDS, not his voice that will **** people up. How many Rape accusations are between Bill and Donald?They can all still testify and **** didn't happen. ****, Bill's flight logs have doubled. FUCKING Doubled.

Now, if his property mysteriously burned down, the flight logs dissapeared, the underage CD and pictures come up missing then I might entertain some conspiracy theories.

Every day, more and more **** comes out. His death, murder or suicide, has made **** 1000% worse.
    Correct. No high powered lawyers to contest things with the same ferocity.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Style
    xingyi

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678