Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    To put things into perspective, Brisbane (Battlefields) is about the same distance from the equator as Tampa. The sunny coast (me) is about the same as West Palm Beach from the equator. Very similar climates.

Gotcha. I lived in Orlando for 3 years. It was pretty nice down there. Where I live now the best way to describe the climate these days is: go to the closest gym, find someone who is knee deep into some cardio and stick your face in their arm pit. That’s what it’s like when you walk outside.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    I think I’d rather just tie a sweatshirt around my waist than where a tiny backpack that looks like it belongs to a 13 year old girl...

But I’d it had “Team Edward vs Team Jacob” on it then maybe.

Style
    mt/bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    not quite Jiu jitsu nerdy enough for me. I have one of these though.http://store.jitsugi.com/Gold-Weave-...BLUE_p_44.html
    Naga has (had?) these too. I had one, was pretty fun to wear... idk what happened to it.

Style
    Playground warrior
    Men should seriously consider wearing a sports bra. You can stick a credit card down there and voila, hands free and the benefits of being aerodynamic . Car keys stay in the car, I don’t bother locking my car. House keys stay in a fake rock in my garden. Sweater Backpacks are for losers.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Men should seriously consider wearing a sports bra. You can stick a credit card down there and voila, hands free and the benefits of being aerodynamic . Car keys stay in the car, I don’t bother locking my car. House keys stay in a fake rock in my garden. Sweater Backpacks are for losers.
    Post forwarded to Battlefields.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Grapple
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    So, I saw that Rener just decided to take over the sweatshirt world now. The Gracie plan of taking over the world is slowly progressing. I saw this on facebook and figured Rayce has a dozen by now. So maybe he can review?

I mean, it's a cool concept. The sweatshirt turns into a backpack. This keeps you from having to embarrass yourselves by tying it around your waist.

I was going to get one but it was like $55 after shipping. Then I remembered I live in Florida.

https://www.bjjee.com/articles/rener...hirtback-pack/
    Everybody who bought the “G in a GI” rap single will buy this .

Both of them .
    King without a crown

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    The concealed carry possibilities alone...

Page 2 of 2 First 12